Right Timing ×Dom H- Sub D×

WARNING: Contains some deep stuff, I'm sorry.

*Harry's POV*

I have just gotten out of my car to my new home. It was light out but it would get dark a bit later. I walked to my trunk and opened it with a metal thud and began bringing my things inside.

Once everything was in I decided I would take a break and look around, place boxes in the correct rooms and then order a pizza. After coding the rooms I called up a pizza restaurant and ordered.

------------------

I opened the door to hand over my money and get my pizza. I heard a thud come from the house next door before I walked into my house and realized I didn't say hi to anyone yet. 'Someone could be in trouble' I expected the worse and set my pizza down, running to the next house over.

Once over there I banged on the door semi-hard. I didn't hear an answer and charged in thinking someone was injured. I have no idea why, but it was just that bad gut-wrenching feeling. Someone could have just knocked something over and everything was fine, but I didn't want to risk it. Looking around I heard shuffling coming from a room over from me and walked towards it. My eyes widened and I caught the person before the stool beneath him collapsed.

*Draco's POV*

I hadn't noticed that someone burst into my house, I was too distracted by the voices screaming in my head. I had the stool up this time and I finally walked off it only to be caught by a strong man. He held me as I felt the noose rub on my neck, leaving red marks on my pale skin.

"Don't worry, I'll get you down." I heard him say in a low voice that calmed me. He removed the noose around my neck and carried me to the couch. My mind was trying to process why I didn't feel myself choking anymore and I noticed him.

A big, strong man with short black hair and round glasses, tan skin, and a light scar in the middle of his forehead were looking at me with beautiful green eyes. I have never been so mesmerized by someone before, he was a God.

"Are you okay? Do I need to call someone?" He was speaking to me. I took a breath and tried to speak.

"N- no, I'm f-fine." I shook out.

"This seems like such a bad first impression, but I just moved in next door and I wanted to introduce myself. " He explained looking me in the eyes.

"I- I'm sorry you had t- to see this." I didn't know what to say, I was so embarrassed that he saw.

"Don't be, do you want to come over to my place? I have pizza and we could talk more." He asked sincerely. I smiled, I really wanted to talk to him if it were anyone else I would've said no, but for him.

"Y- yes please."

*Harry's POV*

I took him back to my house where we sat on the floor with pizza and a bottle of pop, I didn't have cups out so we both just swigged from the bottle.

I had learned the young man's name was Draco and he was 22, he left his family behind after they didn't accept him because he liked the same gender. He works at a local mall, where he sells books. He's also very cute and likes to read a lot, hinting at why he loves his job.

Draco explained to me that he didn't find a reason to really be here in life anymore, he didn't have friends and his family was definitely out of the picture. He tried many things to cure his issues but.. it didn't really work.

*Draco's POV*

Harry was very nice to talk to. He told me he moved here because he wanted a new change of place and he got a great job offer from a company a mile from the mall I work at. Harry was 26 and owned a snowy owl named Hedwig.

He liked to be alone and just sit and think. Searching up recipes of food he has never cooked before was a hobby for him. I noticed he smiled every time he talked about his friends Ron and Hermione that were back where he used to live. He said I could meet them sometime when they come over to visit.

I didn't want this night to end, I didn't want to leave back to my lonely house. My mind would swallow me whole again and who knows where I'll end up next. I was scared and I wished I could tell Harry but I didn't want to sound any more pathetic than I did.

*Harry's POV*

I could tell something was eating away at Draco, he looked like a kid that had done something wrong, but was trying his everything to not tell his parents. I looked into Draco's eyes and saw them slightly watering. I moved closer and wrapped my arms around him, pulling him into my chest.

He let out a muffled sob and I could feel him breaking. I rubbed my hand in his hair and rocked him slowly, shushing him. His breathing was rapid and I kissed his head softly.

His breathing slowed, but his grip on me tightened. "C- can I stay with you ton- tonight?" He hiccuped.

I pulled him back gently and smiled warmly at him. "Of course." My hands went under him and picked him up bridal style. I know this was a bit much on our first encounter but I really just felt so connected to him, like I've known him from somewhere before and we have just been reunited again.

I walked upstairs with Draco in my arms, he yawned and cuddled into me. "You're so cute." I chuckled as I noticed a medium shade of red appear on his cheeks.

Setting Draco on the opposite side of my bed I got on the other side, I knew Draco didn't want to be alone right now. As my eyes stared at the ceiling and I felt my breathing begin to slow I felt Draco wrap an arm over my stomach and put his head lightly onto my chest.

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer letting him know I was awake and okay with what he was doing. He let out a shaky sigh and relaxed on me. I kissed the top of his head, smiling. I could get used to this.