Detention In Hagrid's Hut ×Dom D- Sub H×

"Damn it, Malfoy. Now I'm stuck with you for two weeks!" Harry shouted, flailing his arms in the air. "Well it should be an honor, now shouldn't it?" Draco said smirking.

Four hours earlier, Draco and Harry had gotten into a fight. It was a small argument that turned into throwing things at each other (mainly pillows). Since the pillows weren't hurting either of them, they drew their wands. Snape had walked into the Room of Requirement where the incident had occurred at the right/wrong time depending on how you view it. There were complaints about loud shouting and Snape said he would see to it.

After opening the door, Snape held up his wand. He took the two boy's wands and said in his monotone voice: "Immediate detention, Slytherin and Gryffindor lose 60 points." Harry's mouth gaped open and Draco sighed crossing his arms over his chest. "Wait! Please don't take 60 points! What if we serve the detention together without any fights, can we save the points?" Harry pleaded. Snape looked at Draco who then sighed and put his hands up in defeat.

"Fine, since Hagrid's gone on a trip for a month you two will serve detention in his hut for two weeks. I will come now and then to bring food and your assignments."

"Thank you!" Harry exclaimed. Draco put a palm to his head, trying to stop dirty ideas from filling his brain.

------------------

Here the two boys were, unpacking what they wanted to bring out of their bags. Unfortunately, Hagrid only had one bedroom and one bed, which meant the boys had to share. "So.. do you want the bed or the floor?" Harry said as he watched the light from outside the window dim.

"I'll take the floor." Draco said simply. It didn't bother him, he didn't mind the floor after what tortures his father put him through after he admitted he was gay.

"A-are you sure-?" Harry said taken aback.

"Yeah, it's fine. I don't mind the floor."

Harry looked down with a pang of guilt. He didn't want the bed anymore. He didn't want anything that Draco didn't want. Draco grabbed a pillow and a large blanket off the bed and plopped on the ground. Harry crawled on the bed, laying down and looking down at Draco. "Are you sure though? I really don't mind us both being in the bed." Harry blushed at the thought.

"Really, Potter, it's fine." Draco said lying down. Harry let out a breath of annoyance and shut off the light on the nightstand. Harry tried closing his eyes, but he was too afraid of seeing the nightmares again. They scared him more than anything.

Harry slowly got up, trying not to make the bed creak. He then grabbed a pillow, setting it down by Draco's. Harry then laid himself down and noticed that Draco was watching his moves. Harry stared into the boy's silver dimmed eyes.

"Potter, you should sleep on the bed. You will get a backache if you sleep down here with me." Harry laughed a little. "Only if you sleep there with me."

Draco sighed, grabbing Harry's hand he pulled him onto the bed. He laid Harry down on his back and went between his legs leaning over him. Harry shivered beneath him, wondering what he was thinking. "Harry..." Draco leaned down and whispered into his ear. The sudden touch of Draco's lips pressing his ear and the realization that he had not called him "Potter" had shocked him.

Harry could feel his face beginning to burn. 'What was happening?' Draco moved his lips down Harry's ear stopping at his neck. He wanted to mark him as his, he wanted no one else to touch him the way he wanted to oh so badly. Draco looked up at Harry who was flushed a light red. "May I mark you?" He asked gently. Harry could only stare, no words came to mind. He swore he was dreaming. "M- mark me?" Harry stuttered.

"I just feel a sudden urge to. I- I want you to know that you're mine, others need to know you're mine. You have been ever since I laid my eyes on you, every thought was about you. I only dated Pansy for the illusion that I was straight. But when your around, Harry. I can't do that." He growled the last sentence.

"Harry...I have feelings for you." Draco said, letting out a shaky breath. Harry giggled. Draco tilted his head in confusion. "I knew you liked me! I knew it!" Harry shouted, wiggling underneath Draco.

Harry's cute behavior caused Draco to laugh and be paranoid at the same time. "What do you mean? I always acted as if I hated you." Draco said. "I knew since the second year, I may have.. overheard you in the prefect's bathroom." Harry smiled big closing his eyes. Draco then took the opportunity to put his lips on Harry's. The kiss became heated as Draco bit Harry's bottom lip lightly.

Harry knew Draco wanted entrance, and he gladly gave it to him. The two battled for dominance until Draco's hands began to roam under Harry's shirt, causing an airy moan from him. It gave Draco the upper hand to explore Harry's wet mouth.

Draco wanted more of Harry, his tongue continued to explore his mouth until he had to pull off his and Harry's shirts. Draco grabbed the waistband of Harry's jeans and went over the zipper. Draco gently pulled off Harry's pants and then his own. He nipped, licked, and sucked on Harry's neck and down his chest, leaving love marks everywhere visible.

"Dra~" Harry began once Draco released the kiss but was interrupted by three fingers entering his mouth. "I'm afraid I don't have any lube or my wand." He said looking at Harry expectantly. Harry began to suck on his fingers, coating them with saliva as Draco pulled off Harry's boxers and rubbed him lightly.

Harry moaned while still salivating Draco's fingers. Draco took out his fingers and quickly slipped off his boxers. He turned Harry around and held him by his waist. Harry, on his hands and knees, moaned loudly when one of Draco's fingers slipped inside him.

Harry squirmed getting used to the awkward feeling. Draco leaned down and lightly bit and sucked Harry's neck to relax him. Harry nodded his head, wanting more. Draco inserted another finger and slowly scissored them apart, Harry panting for more. Draco then added a third finger, making Harry squeal.

Harry could feel himself getting harder. Draco's hand moved down Harry's waist and to his hardened member. He grasped it lightly and began to rub from the shaft to the tip. Harry was a moaning mess, squirming around his body ached for more. "Drac-o~" Harry groaned as he came into Draco's hand, Draco pulled out his fingers and then flipped Harry over. Harry looked at Draco flustered as Draco took his right hand and licked all the cum off, looking at Harry with hungry eyes.

Draco lifted Harry's legs onto his shoulders and lifted Harry above his lap. "I'm going to enter you, okay?" Draco said as he slowly lowered Harry onto his painfully hard dick. "O- okay...ow!" Harry said wincing. "Are you alright? We can stop-" "N- no, just..let me adjust." Harry panted out. Draco nodded and waited patiently, gazing at Harry's cute, flushed face. He caressed Harry's cheek making him looking into his eyes, a deep gaze that held a deep connection.

"O- okay, go." Harry said grabbing Draco and hugging him tightly, bracing himself for the pressure.

Draco continued and entered Harry slowly. Harry winced and dug his nails into Draco's shoulder blades. "A- ah~" Harry moaned. "More?" Draco asked with a smirk. "Mmm.. please."

Draco lifted Harry slightly and slammed into him hard. "Ah!" Harry shouted, back-arching, digging his nails deeper into Draco's shoulders until blood drew. Draco did it again, as Harry didn't tell him to stop. Harry's moans and Draco's low groans of pleasure filled Hagrid's bedroom.

Harry could feel himself close. "Draco, I- 'm gonna cum~" "I'm almost at my limit too." Draco panted. Harry whined and seemed to have gotten eager as he bounced himself onto Draco's cock. Draco groaned "Harry.." as he came inside of him. "Dra- co~" Harry moaned as he came, for the second time, onto their chests. Draco pulled Harry off and laid down with Harry on his chest.

"Dray..what does this make us?" Harry asked listening to Draco's fast heartbeat die down. "Well, certainly more than friends." "Yeah." Harry giggled. Draco pulled Harry up and gave him a passionate kiss before laying him back down. 'I've got 13 more days to ask him out, I'll make him mine, someday.' Draco thought as he fell asleep while rubbing the boy's soft raven locks.