Icy Storm, But With Passion ×Dom H- Sub D×

*Draco's POV*

It was so cold. The hail storm had caused my body to go numb, I couldn't feel the cuts that continually increased on my face. If I fall, there is no way I will get back up. I can't..keep walking...the blackness surrounded me like a blanket.

*Harry's POV*

I was on my way back home after teaching my class, I had left my car at home because it wasn't that bad this morning. Now I regret that decision.

I continued to walk until I saw a dark green coat laying in the snow. 'Are they dead?! Shit.'

I quickly ran over to the person and turned them over. 'Draco? What is he doing here?' At this rate, he'll freeze to death. I picked him up and carried him bridal style, burying his face in my neck so he wouldn't get any more cuts than I had already seen.

*Draco's POV*

I awoke in a warm environment. 'Strange.. didn't I collapse?' "Thank god you're awake!" I heard. I jumped at the sudden noise, but couldn't get up because it felt like there were several blankets on top of me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. Are you okay?" the random person asked. That voice sounds so familiar. I look at the sound of the voice and my eyes widen. "Harry?!"

"Yeah..hey. I saw you face down in the snow and thought I should help." Did he say looking at me, 'concerned?'

"Thanks..um I can't move," I said honestly, beginning to blush.

"Oh, sorry. I thought you were going to freeze to death." He says chuckling while removing the blankets leaving one.

"Thanks..again," I say looking down.

"It's no problem. Are you hungry? I can make something." He asks looking me in the eyes. 'I can't do this, I need to leave!'

"No, no. I should probably get going. I'm really sorry to disturb you-" I am cut off by him standing in front of the door, blocking me.

"You're not going anywhere in this storm, it's supposed to last all night." He says in a serious tone, crossing his arms.

"Harry, I'll be fine. Let me leave." I say trying to go around him. He moves so he is still blocking me from the exit. 'Damn it, Harry.'

"No, I refuse your stupid decision to leave and go out in this shit storm." He continues arguing with me.

"Oh come on, Harry! You don't care about me, you just don't want my death on your hands. Just let me go. I appreciate you helping me, but you should have left me." I shout in a harsh tone. 'Now I feel bad. He was just being nice, but he doesn't care.'

"I don't care? Why wouldn't I care? I have liked you ever since I denied your friendship in Hogwarts. Why the hell would you say I should have left you! I would never do that because I care about you, Draco!" Harry shouts a little but not much effort in being loud, just being understood.

'He likes me..?! Am I thinking this too far? Was it in a friendly way?' "L- liked me? What d- do you mean by t- that?" 'Damn stuttering!'

Harry seems to stop as if thinking if he should say something that he probably shouldn't. "Yes, I like you. As in I have been in love with you since we first encountered each other at Hogwarts. I know this is an awful way of telling you..." Harry finally spits out.

'Why does this feel like a dream? Please don't let it be a dream!' "I- umm.. don't know how to respond," I say looking at the ground, face turning redder by the second.