Lap Dance? ×Dom D- Sub H×

*Third Person POV*

"But I wanna reward you too!" Harry shouted a bit while hugging the stuffed dragon that Draco had gotten him for his recent birthday. Draco chuckled at his adorableness.

"Why don't you give me a lap dance?" Draco asked looking at his little Gryffindor.

"Lap dance? What's that?" Harry questioned, raising a slight eyebrow.

"A lap dance is when you want to entertain your partner. Or tease them before having intercourse." Draco described while slightly scratching the back of his neck. Harry went red in the face.

"How do you do it?" He asked hesitantly. Draco motioned for him to come closer to him, as he was sitting on the edge of his bed. Harry then crawled over with his stuffed dragon set down on the pillow. Draco slowly scooted Harry off the bed to stand in front of him. Harry twiddled his fingers but continued to look Draco in the eyes.

"So you would put your hands on my shoulders-" Draco said while carefully taking Harry's hands and setting them on his shoulders. "and move your hips side to side, like this." He then put his hands on Harry's waist, moving his hips. Harry's grip on Draco's shoulders tightened as he began moving his hips on his own with Draco's hands loosely resting there.

"Is that all?" Harry questioned tilting his head in a bit of disappointment.

"Not even," Draco smirked as he pulled Harry onto his lap. Harry continued moving his hips that ground down into Draco's. Harry felt his pants tighten and something poking his lower half.

"Uhm... Dray?" Harry asked looking Draco in the eyes with a semi-uncomfortable expression.

"Yes?"

"My pants are tight and I feel something under, poking me," Harry said as his pants were getting painfully tight and by this time he had stopped grinding his hips.

Draco's eyes widened a bit. "Do you want me to fix your little issue?" Draco smirked at his comment.

"It kinda hurts..." Harry squirmed a bit and Draco took that as a sign to switch him over onto the bed. Harry's face felt like the color of cherry and his eyes widened. Draco looked at him reassuringly.

"It's okay, this is meant to feel good. If you want me to stop, I will." He said with a comforting smile. Harry nodded his head and Draco continued. He moved Harry up the bed more so he could lay down without his legs hanging off the bed. Draco spread Harry's legs slightly apart and Harry looked intently at what he was doing.

Draco's hand moved to Harry's zipper. Harry squirmed a little when Draco pulled his pants off and was left in only his boxers, his erection visible. Draco began softly rubbing at the clothed member and looked at Harry's face which he had turned away, too embarrassed to see what would happen next. He then grabbed Harry's cheek lightly and made him turn to look at him. The faces he made were so beautiful to Draco.

Draco began rubbing faster and harder on Harry's clothed bulge and Harry began panting and his breath quickened. But, Draco wanted his cute childish voice screaming his name so he removed the boxers. Harry was so flustered he grabbed a pillow and covered his face with it. Draco grabbed the pillow and tugged on it lightly.

"Hey, it's okay. Don't be embarrassed, I love seeing your flustered reactions. Please remove the pillow?" Draco asked, almost begged. And Harry released the pillow, allowing Draco to throw it away from them. He continued with his little "mission" to make Harry feel good, so he carefully grabbed Harry's dick at the base and licked the slit.

Harry felt as if his face was burning. After such an action from Draco, his body burned and his erection ached more.

"Mm..ngh" Harry let a moan slip.

Draco smirked at this and continued to lick from the base of Harry's cock to the tip, occasionally teasing the slit. Harry, on the other hand, was squirming and moving around, he couldn't contain his moans as he never had done this before. But it felt very good other than the tightening pressure.

"Dray, i-it hurts..." Harry stuttered out.

"Don't worry, it will get better," Draco said as he felt Harry's body tense and he took Harry into his mouth fully, swirling his tongue around his pre-cum leaking dick. Harry gasped and breathed heavily into the open air, his head lulling from one side to the other. His back arched and he keened when Draco licked his slit.

"Draco.." Harry moaned out while squeezing his eyes shut, gripping the bedsheets as he released his tension into the platinum blonde's mouth. Draco swallowed and looked at Harry's beautiful, flustered face smiling happily to himself.

Draco then laid down next to Harry and moved him onto his chest. Harry's panting had slowed down and he felt ready to sleep.

"I love you, Draco" Harry whispered, nudging his head into his chest.

"I love you more, Harry," Draco said as he put the dragon stuffie behind Harry's back. And they dozed off into sleep.