19.

Xander adjusted his tie as he stared into the mirror. He was in the best mood possible. Him and Ayden had kissed and confessed their love. Their world couldn't be better. To think the day Jessica showed up on his front porch would've lead him on such a happy path.

His grey suit that was suggested by Jessica made him look even more dashing. The happiness that radiated was be blinding. Going down the stairs he saw Jessica dressed in her white dress. She was looking beautiful.  

Ayden had to leave earlier since he had to take care of all the makeup for Lisa's wedding. Xander wanted to see and spend much time with him before the wedding. Ayden had scold him and told him he had to go do his job. After adding that he'll have him all to himself afterwards. There's no way Xander could've been happier.

"Are you ready?" Xander asked Jessica.

"In a minute," Jessica replied as she applied something to her lips.

Xander didn't question it. She was the artist and so was her father. As long as it wasn't being applied to him he was okay. Xander ate a slice of the cake Jackson had brought over. While he was being intimate with Ayden he'd stopped by to an empty house. He left the cakes but gave Xander a call.

Ayden took the chance to apologize to him. Xander thanked him for making him realize Ayden felt something for him. Jackson who ended up being the first to know about their relationship, called Marianna and told her. She then called Xander to congratulate him on not being alone forever.

Her older sister called his parents who called him. They eagerly wanted to meet Ayden and Jessica. A visit was well due in the future. He would also visit Ayden's parents. Life was turning out wonderfully for both of them.

"Ready!" Jessica shouted.

Xander grabbed his car keys. The wedding venue was an hour away. He really wanted to see Ayden. "Are you and daddy dating now?" Jessica asked.

"Yes we are." Xander replied confidently. There was no point hiding it when she already caught them red handed.

Jessica smiled happily. "Does that make you my dad now?"

"Do you want me to be your dad?" Ayden had already said he was her parent also but that was due to the situation. What about now?

"Yes I would like that," Jessica said. "Dad," the words tug Xander's already fragile heart. "You can also call me Jess."

"Jess," Xander said. They were slowly becoming a family. Maybe they were already.

Minutes later Xander arrived at the venue for the wedding. Lisa had great taste. It was greatly decorated and hydrangeas where everywhere. A few had arrived already but Xander's eyes kept looking out for Ayden.

"This looks beautiful," Jessica complimented. "I hope daddy's wedding is just as nice."

Xander almost tripped upon hearing those words. Jess was planning for the future already. Xander haven't even thought about marriage. He might as well now. Seeing a familiar pink hair he approached him. "Felix!" he recalled his name was. "Where's Ayden?"

"Xander, Jessica," he smiled. "Ayden's still finishing up with the makeup."

"Is it possible for us to see him?" it was more of a request than a question.

"Anything is possible for his boyfriend," Felix smirked.

There wasn't a label on their relationship. There was still a lot Xander had to thing about. Felix led him to the back. Countless bridesmaids were ready to go. In a small room was Ayden. He wasn't ready yet. Ayden was doing Lisa's makeup. Xander took the opportunity to blow him a kiss. Lisa saw and started questioning Ayden. Laughing, Xander left after Ayden and exchanged a few words with Jessica.

Looking at his watch, it was only twenty minutes until the wedding began. In that time Xander and Jessica took countless pictures. As the church began to get crowded they took a seat. Saving one for Ayden. He came out a few moments later. He took his seat after Xander waved him over.

"You both look great," Jessica chuckled.

Jessica who had suggest they both wear gray suits smiled at a job well done. They both were matching much like a couple. Before the ceremony began Jessica suggested taking more pictures this time including Ayden.

Lisa was beyond beautiful. Ayden had done a good job. Even her husband was speechless. The ceremony ended with a happily married couple. They all enjoyed it very much. After congratulating Lisa. They decide to leave.

"Her wedding was beautiful," Ayden said.

"Jess hope yours is also this beautiful," Ayden eyes widen. "She told me earlier."

"You don't have to listen to her," Ayden blushed.

Xander had collected his thoughts throughout the wedding. He figures out what he wanted. Taking one of the nearby hydrangeas he got on one knee.

"W-What are you doing?" Ayden was red as a tomato. There's no way Xander was doing what he thought he was doing.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Xander asked. "This is to also promise you that I will marry you someday."

Ayden was beyond overjoy. "Yes," he replied. "I promise that I'll be your husband someday," he took the flower.

Xander got up. He kissed and hugged Ayden. "My dads are getting married!" Jessica cheered.

Behind every dark cloud there's a little bit of sunshine. Xander found his on a certain rainy day, a bundle of two. A love like no other. One he promises to cherish all his life.

"I love you guys" Jessica said, she held both their hands as they exited the church and this time they held hands as a real family.

EDITED