... тσ тнє ∂єρтнѕ σf ѕєи∂αι 1

.

.

.

.

..........M.E.R.I.D.I.A.N......L.I.G.H.T.S..........

.

.

"C'mon, let's go," Yuzuru beckoned, then took my stroller in his free hand, whilst he carried his own luggage with the other.

"W-wait. I can do it," I protested, placing my hand over his.

Yuzuru grinned, then bumped his shoulder lightly against mine. He continued to say, "Didn't you tell me to be more 'Gentleman', and less 'Prankster'?"

"I did, but-"

"It's fine." Yuzuru winked, highlighting his boyish features. "They're waiting for us."

I hesitated for a moment, then I followed him. My hand trembled ever so slightly, restless as my state of mind. I didn't know exactly what I was thinking but I found myself clutching the edge of Yuzuru's jacket sleeve while we traversed our way through the hustle and bustle of the airport.

Yuzuru glanced at my light grip on his sleeve before sighing in mirth and rolled his eyes in mock exasperation. "They're not man-eating monsters."

"Trust me, the anxiety I'm feeling right now is even worse than that."

Our banter continued on, and before I knew it, we were already at the main entrance, or I guess exit in our case. I was surprised by this, Yuzuru really had the ability to take my mind off things.

My anxiety grew ten-fold as Yuzuru swept his gaze around. He adjusted the luggage in his hand then, finally, his face lightened up. "Tou-san!" He waved, catching the attention of a gray-haired middle-aged man.