2010 инк тяσρну 5

.

.

.

.

..........M.E.R.I.D.I.A.N......L.I.G.H.T.S..........

.

.

"How is my lovable smol bean doing?" I cooed, shamelessly pinching the cheeks of the protesting chibi.

"Era-nee!" Shoma complained while lightly clutching my hands. He didn't remove them himself. It seemed to me that he missed my teasing.

Ahh, this little tsundere.

"Shoma! I missed you so much! I wish I could bring you to the cold lands of Canada!" I exaggeratedly said, causing passing staff to look weirdly at the scene while I hugged the boy tightly, rubbing my cheek atop his head. Shoma had grown a couple of inches. His head now reached above the level of my chest.

We were currently in the backstage of the NHK stadium.

"I can't. I still need to dominate Japan," Shoma said, seriously.

"Who said anything about competing? You're so competitive lately. I'm surprised at you, Shoma-chan." I poked his chubby cheek to lessen that seriousness on his face. Bring back my adorable boy! I don't need another sarcastic Yuzuru!

"I heard you won earlier this month? Chubu Regionals, was it?" I asked.

"Yes, he still has another competition coming up in Chiba this time." Aiko smiled at us from the side.

"When is it?"

"Next week. He's been practicing ever since. It's been difficult trying to drag him away from the rink. I'm surprised that... it's not that surprising when I think about it. When he heard that you're in the NHK, he said he definitely must watch the competition." Aiko was amused.