2010 инк тяσρну 1

.

.

.

.

..........M.E.R.I.D.I.A.N......L.I.G.H.T.S..........

.

.

I circled around the ice in high speeds, utterly focused on my choreographic sequences and doing them perfectly in time with the music. The swift sound of blades could be heard as I painted the newly zambonied ice in my form of art.

"Someone's happy." Coach Brian laughed.

Doing one last spiral, I turned towards my coach and the momentum swayed my body sidewards that sent flecks of ice up in the air when I tried to break it.

A grin could be seen on my face. Shoulders heaving in exhaustion, I said, "After thirteen hours of flight? Anything could make me happy."

"I would say 'ditto' but I've gotten used to it with accompanying my students flying here and there," Coach Brian said, placing down my tissue box, tumbler, and towel on the barrier.

There were several coaches in the TCC but Coach Brian was considered to be my main coach. It's true that my other training mates back at the TCC also had important competitions coming up, but my competition date was earlier than theirs. Needless to say, where Coach Brian was needed, Coach Brian goes.

The other coaches, such as Coach Tracy and Coach Ghislain, stayed back at the TCC to handle and prepare my other training mates for their own competitions.

In a few strokes, I erased the distance between us where I then grabbed a handful of tissue due to my irritated nose. Again, a side effect of being on the ice. I threw it on the handmade receptacle then took a few sips of water from my tumbler. In an almost automatic manner, Coach Brian handed over my towel, which I gratefully received and wiped off my sweaty face with.