Ch.1-Just Harry,Just Sam

"Sam"a voice called from across the dressing room.It was Harry,he was looking through the racks "Do you know where my black blazer is"he said looking through the rack."Oh it's in the closet behind you"she said gesturing with a nod of her head towards the closet behind him.He walked over to the closet sam admired his back as he walked away.He turned around only to make eye contact with a dazing off sam ."Sam are you okay"he said looking at her puzzled at her distant look."I'm fine"she quickly replied,she felt rush of heat take over face.She turned around to look away before he noticed to only to find herself looking at him again.Samantha was secretly in love with Harry Styles of One Direction.She had been working as an assistant for the band since they first arrived in America.She felt privileged to work with such an amazing group of guys.

She watched as Harry slipped on the black blazer.she smiled like a wild fan girl on the inside but she always managed to keep her cool somehow."Hey you know if you keep on staring at him like that you'll end up drooling all over your self"a voice from behind snapped her out of her dream sate.It was Louis standing behind her with the biggest smile on his face."What are you talking about"she said quickly facing away.He laughed and hugged her from behind whispering into her ear"you know if you never tell him,he will never know".She looked down at her worn out converse to the reflection on the near by mirors."Not a chance" she said breaking out of his embrace.She looked and smiled at him "but thanks for the concern"she walked over to a table near by handing him a mic"You're on in five"she said as she walked away.She handed one to each of the boys as they made their way to the stage.

Sam wasn't a crazy beauty with amazing colored eyes or flawless skin, hair or anything,she was simply Sam, however she was pretty she had medium Brown wavy hair.Sam had no confidence in winning a guy over,In the past either they decided they could find better than Sam or they were way out her league so she never tried ,which is in the case of Mr.Harry styles.She plopped her self on the couch and listened to some of her tunes while they performed.She dozed of into a deep a sleep."Sam....Sam..SAM"a voice startled her awake.It was Harry,she quickly sat up in a panic ,she hoped she didn't drool or look as dumb as she thought she did."Hey" she said as she checked from her seat to the mirrors if she looked okay.Harry looked at her and laughed "There's a runaway hair" he leaned to to brush it out her face,Sam seemed to be the only one phased by the situation her heart beat was a mile a minute. He leaned back on the couch and closed his eyes "You know Sam"he paused for a second"I like the fact that you never fan girl around us or seem intimidated you keep your cool"he said now looking at her from the corner his eye."I'm happy you don't like me ,you just think I'm Harry,your like a sister to me nothing could ever change that"he said looking at the ceiling.Without a second thought she quickly agreed"Yeah,I mean you're just harry and I'm just Sam ,brother and sister duo"she said laughing through the heartache.she punched him playfully and got up"Well I'm going to go see if the other guys need anything"she said faking a smile"You're all set right she said looking at him as she got up"Yeah" he replied and closed his eyes.She walked out into the hall only to let tears roll down her face.