Ch.11-Crying the whole way home..

Sam rode off in the cab .She wondered why Victoria had arrived at the studio if Harry was not there,at least she didn't think he was.Sam shook off the idea and continued with her next clue.Shortly after she arrived at Nando's ,upon arriving she saw a woman standing in the front ,she was an employee ."Hello,I'm Sam and I'm supposed to ask for Linda"Sam asked the women as she gave her a cold stare."Yeah that's me"she said as if it bothered her to speak.She reached into her pocket for a ticket to a free boat ride in across the pond at Crystal Pond to."She headed for the park,to find herself standing in line with couples and she felt like a total loser she was the only single one there,she swore she was going to get Liam for this.She gave the man her ticket and sat on the boat and peddled away.The note told her to go to the the other side of the pond where she would arrive at a small piece of land.

"This better be worth it"she said as she huffed from the exghusation,that was more like a two person job.

Finally she reached the other side of the pond, it was the last clue which was Harry's ,it made her stomach turn and feel like her butterflies were out of control.The sun had set by this time so the small lights that lit up the trees around her shone like small fireflies,it made her think of the other night at the carnival.Sam quickly realized what she was doing and snapped herself out of it.She walked down the short narrow path as she made her way up a small set of stairs was table set ready to go for a fancy dinner date.Sam stood there speechless,it was a table for two which probably meant it was just her and harry tonight ,she was happy but then at the same time scared.Breaking her concentration was a man that looked like he was the waiter for night."ma'm,Mr.Styles sends his apologies but he will not be making it tonight".

Sam stood there for a moment puttign togeher what he had just informed her of."Okay...thats fine"sam said as her voice trailed of."I will take you back on the boat we arrived on"he said pointing to a near by boat."Okay"is all she manged to say.She thought the worse something incredibly bad must have happened for harry to stand me up.He Just wasn't that type of guy.As they rode back across the pond a cab awaited her and dropped her off at her apartment ,she went up stairs she felt numb as if things really didn't just happen that way. Worried something may have happened Sam called Harry.

The phone rang a couple of time till finally someone picked up"Hello?..Harry?"Sam said hoping to hear an explanation.Instead someone else came on the phone"Hello? ..Sammy Hun,it's Victoria harry and I are busy right now call back later"she said with a smug tone"And remember Sammy dear I told you I was going to become his top priority"she said before hanging up on Sam.She couldn't believe the bitch actually did it.What shocked her even more was that harry stood her up, of all days her birthday.

She felt like crying but she was more angry than anything.She immediately picked up her things and took a cab .She arrived at Derick's house,she stood in the drive way for a moment.She finally took steps towards the house.She knocked on the door,Derick answered the door,he seemed surprised .Suddenly rain began to fall from the night sky."Hey"Sam she managed to say through her anger an heartache."Ahhh..Sam what are you doing here?"he said almost suspiciously."Well I in needed someone to talk to"she replied trying to fake laughter."Well right now is not a good time"he said trying to block her view at the door.Suddenly she heard a voice from over his shoulder."Baby what is it?" a girl appeared from behind him ."Whose this?"she asked now holding him.Sam was speechless for a moment ,Derick was about to speak,Sam interrupted him "I'm no one...no one at all"she said looking at him with the best smile she could give.She walked out to the side walk and began to walk home.The rain was now pouring hard down on her but she didn't care .Sam cried the whole way home she couldn't hold it in anymore she was finally falling apart.