Ch.14-The one to catch her

Harry sat on a chair waiting for Victoria to finish up a photo shoot.He remembered what Louis had told him that she would fall in love with someone else.Harry didn't know why that bothered him so much,instead he thought about how he knew that Louis himself was in love with sam .He noticed how he would always play around with her and every time he turned around they would be talking secretly.It was like they had their own secret world around them.He let a long sigh as it changed into a loud grunt."Ahhhh why can't I just stop thinking about!" he said out loud."Thinking about what hun?"Victoria asked as she walked in ,she kissed kissed him and pulled him up of the chair and hugged him."By the way thank you for being there last night,I'm telling you my father is juts getting on my nerves all he talks about all day is how i should think more about my actions and what not"she rambled on about that for a few more minutes before realizing he wasn't paying attention."Harry! are you even listening to what I'm saying"she whined."Oh yeah sorry it's just that the guys in I got into an argument over what happened last night"."Last night?You mean when you stood up Sam and came to me your girlfriend?"she said offended that it would even become an argument."Yeah"he said putting his hands on his face as he took a deep breath.

"I feel really bad that I had to stand her up"he said admitting his guilt.Victoria lashed back"What do you mean you feel bad"she snapped"I'm your girlfriend its only obvious you would have to come running to me!".Harry took a step back"Well I also have the right to feel bad if I stood up a friend,especially someone as important as Sam"."I don't know why she is so important to you she's just a lackey assistant."she said shouted as she took a step towards him staring him down."She's not a lackey and she is not just an assistant ,she's my friend"he snapped."Sam this Sam that that's all I ever hear about from you!"she said as if mocking him."I swear sometimes I think you like that ugly girl and i don't mean just as a friend like you say!I mean like you love her or something"she began to come in closer pushing back down to the chair.Harry was silent,she laughed "Hmph that's it isn't it but you know what you don't want to hurt your buddies feelings"she said with a smug tone."Yeah you know Louis likes her don't you"she said pointing out what he already come to realize a long time ago.Harry sat up and looked her dead in the eye"It's over,i'm done with this!"he got up moving her out the way and headed towards the door,he stopped at the door way."You know what ,she is not ugly she's beautiful,and You want o know something else i do love her!"he shouted as he walked out the door.

He felt like saying that the weight of the world came off him.Still he couldn't celebrate just yet,he wanted to talk to Louis and confirm that what he thought was correct and not a misunderstanding,he wanted to confess his feeling s to Sam but didn't want to hurt Louis.

He reached into his pocket to text Louis to meet him at their hotel room.He texted a few moments later and agreed to meet him.It was already past six and the sun was begging to set,he watch from their balcony as people walked by hand in hand like lovers do.There was an all couples special at the cafe a block down from where they stayed.He thought it would have been great if he could take Sam there for a make up date to apologize.He smiled to himself at the idea but quickly composed himself when he ehard Louis enter .

"Hello?!..Harry"Louis shouted front he living room.Harry walked out to meet him ,"Hey Lou"he said awkwardly hoping he still wouldn't be angry.He looked at Louis who seemed lifeless,ignoring the fact that his friend seemed lifeless he jumped at the question."Do you love Sam"he put it bluntly.Louis face came alive at the question and looked at Harry's face ,it sent him into a laughing frenzy.Harry seemed offended but kept with the question."Well?"he insisted,"Of course not I love her but I'm not In love with her"he continued to laugh."Really!?"harry's face lit up,"Yes yes of course",'Then I can go ahead and tell Sam that I love her"harry said now full with joy.Louis immediately gained silence"Harry Sam is leaving tonight for a while she isnt telling us where"he said looking at harry with a sad expression.Harry didnt ask any further questions he ran out the door ,he knew he had to find and tell her everything.He had to to be the one to catch her.