Ch.4-More Than Just Sam ...

Samantha got the set's make up artist to do her make up as she never wore make up.She gave her a light natural look making her dark brown eyes stand out her hair was waved perfectly brushed to the side it had a soft natural look.She wore a tad bit of pink lipstick and gloss to finish it of,she didn't plan on kissing anyone tonight so she made the effort to having them look nice.She forgot her purse in the dressing room ,she heard the boys as she approached the room,the boys were still their playing with Nerf guns.

Sam walked in leaving Niall immobile for a moment the other boys followed the only who didn't seem to notice was harry who had his back towards her, now curious as to why the boys had stopped.Zayn finally managed to speak"Where are you going dressed like that?",Harry spun around and saw Sam in way he'd never seen her before."Sammy?"harry asked as if he saw a ghost."Uh ,I have date tonight and I forgot my purse in here"she walked over to the couch as the boys followed her with their eyes including Harry."Bye boys see you tomorrow".The boys now looking at Harry's lost expression adding fire to the situation"Don't stay out to late or do anything too wild"Louis said first."yeah,make sure to stay protected"Niall joked ."Harry don't you think by the end of tonight she wont be coming tomorrow"Zayn said taunting harry,Harry's lost expression faded and he smiled"Well have fun, but not too much fun if you know what I mean as part of the sister brother duo I must make sure you are safe".

Samantha felt as though a rock had just been thrown at her face."Yeah you're right bro"she said jokingly.

The Boy's simply looked at harry nodding their head in disappointment."BLAAAAAAAAAAAST HIIIIIM!"yelped Louis.The boys continued to attack harry with the Nerf guns until they felt satisfaction.

Samantha was now out in the lobby waiting for Derick to arrive,when a pretty short strawberry blond with green eyes walked past her.She looked familiar but couldn't put her finger on it she decided not to think about it but it still hung in the back of her mind.She thought of how everyone else was shocked with the exception of Harry"I wish I could be more than just sam to you"she let out barly above whisper and closed her eyes for moment only to open them up to see Derick approach her.She promised herself tonight would be the start of diffrent sam.