Ch.13-Time away from heartbreak

The boys arrived at Sam's apartment,Niall knocked on the door but no one answered,he tried opening and it opened."What is she doing leaving her door unlocked like that"zayn said as he stepped inside.

"Sam!?"Louis shouted closing the door behind him."Look"Niall said pointing to wet shoes at the bottom of the stairs.The boys exchanged glances,"Sam!"Louis shouted he immediately ran up the stairs .He swung open the door to her room it was empty,but the light in restroom was on."Samantha!"Louis burst open the door to the rest room she was sitting against the wall in her wet clothes.Her hair was still drenched ,her face was puffy and her eyes were red from crying."Sam! what happened"Liam rushed towards her and picked her of the floor.She didn't struggle he sat her on her bed."Sammy,what happened?"Louis asked as he knelt down .He led her cheek."The boys were shocked at her distraught expression she seemed lifeless.She finally looked at Louis."Have you ever felt like everything was just falling apart and that people didn't really care about you and all they tell you was just bullshit"she said through her drenched hair.She let out a momentary laugh "You know what I actually believed that Harry would never do something like last night,but he did"she smiled"but that's okay he was with Victoria,she is his girl friend after all."she said with a knot in her throat."You know what else,Derick was all a bullshit fantasy"she said with a forced smile,as she tried to hold back her tears and the knot in her throat getting bigger."I went to his house only to find out that he had other girls he wanted to catch"she said as a tear began to roll down her cheek.Louis and the others felt a wave of anger fill their bodies.

"That ass whole"Zayn said as he clenched his fists"We warned him"he said trying to contain himself."I kniow how you feel"Liam said as he put his hand on Zayn's shoulder"but we have to be here for Sam before anything else"he said as he looked at a crying Sam."Lou,I'm falling apart she said as she let herself fall into his arms,she cried hysterically.Louis held her close,she was still wet but he didn't care."Sammy shower and get into some dry clothes,you're going to get sick".He said as she pulled away."Okay"she managed to say.

they went to the living room while Sam showered and changed.The boys were infuriated with Derick,they couldn't believe that he was such a fake."I actually trusted that guy:Liam said putting his face ito his hands."yeah I know how you feel"Niall agreeing with Liam."We're not going to let it stay like this are we?"Zayn said standing up."Zayn ,right now lets just hope Sam's not sick and help her get better"Louis said trying to contain Zayn."You're right"Zayn sat down and waited with other boys in silence.She finally came down stairs.

"Sam!"louis said as he stood up."Are you okay?"he asked as he looked at her making sure she ddint have fever .he checked her forehead but she seemed to be okay.She grabbed his hand and looked at him with her dark brown eyes"Yeah ,im okay"she said bearly smiling .He blushed and pulled his hand away to rub his face."i'm happy"Louis said ."I'm going to go away for a while"she announced shocking the boys."Away?,where to?"Niall asked panicking"Are you coming back,how long for"he asked desperately.She laughed sincerely,"I'm going somewhere far away just know that,I'm keeping it on the hush but I will still call"she said smiling at Niall reassuring him that they would keep contact."It's what I need"she smiled "i've called the person i'll be staying with I'm leaving tonight"she explained."I'll miss you guys,I've notified my boss,so it's okay i'll come back"she smiled and hugged them each before she sent them on their way.