Ch.7-Carnival rides and threats..

They arrived at the carnival the boys headed out the van ,there were a few fans but they did not approach them as much as usual.Feeling her phone go off Sam picked up and answered"Hello?","Hey Sammy I'm already here at the ticket booth"Derick said trying to speak loud enough so she could hear him over the roaring crowd.Sam looked over to the booth where Derick stood waiting for her he wore a black leather jacket a gray hoodie beneath to match, he wore dark jeans and chucks her favorite type of shoes.He looked positively handsome as she approached him he ran his hands through his dark "Hey ,I didn't think you would call"he said smiling at her."Why is that bad?"Sam said embarrassed now,"No!of course not,in fact I'm thankful beyond belief you did"he said trying to hide his shy smile."I'm glad too"Sam said actually meaning it ,"hey love birds we got rides to ride and food to eat"shouted Louis."yeah!"Sam shouted now excited,"Come on lets go "Derick said now walking ahead of her holding out his hand.Sam looked behind him only to seeharry and icky Vicky making out."Yeah,lets go Sam said reaching out for his hand.

When they entered ,sam introduced the boys to derick,"So youre the famous romantic"said Niall "Yeah,you like sending girls roses and the such"Zayn laughed along with Niall."Yeah I'm that guy,and I can be far more cheesy than that" he said going along with the boys."Cheese wont cover for everything you know"Louis said surprisingly with a serious expression."She's a good one,you don't let these kind of girls slip away"Louis said looking at harry who stood behind Derick."Louis is right,If she ever comes home crying to us saying that you've hurt her,I promise I will hurt you"Harry threatened.The boys followed his example"Not to sound to protective but harry here has a point"said zayn"She's like a sister to me and if there's ever a problem ,I'm telling you right now I'm going to find out where you live"Zayn said with the same threatening tone as harry,Niall followed"Same here","Me too"said Liam."Ah you guys I'm touched I really am but lets not threaten one another from the start"sam said half happy and half afraid of what Derick would say knowing he was hot headed.

"It's okay Sammy"said Derick reassuring her that he was okay with his dark blue eyes.This sent sam into a short daze butterflies began to flutter around."Well lets get going!"victoria said as she pulled harry away."Come on you guys lets quit the chit chat and lets going"harry looked at Sam for a moment ,Sam felt a rush of heat on her face."Lets go Sam"Derick said pulling her towards the others as they walked to a near by ride called the web spinner .In the middle stood a gigantic spider and some type of capsules with a web design on the surface."Lets go on that one first "Niall said as he and Louis rushed over to he line.Fans pleased and over joyed to see them let them cut in front of them .Harry and Victoria stood in front of Sam and Derick,they made out for most of the time they stood in line which seemed like forever."Sam turned to face Derick so she wouldn't have to look at them,suddenly over excited fans pushed Derick into Sam,their lips nearly touched.Sam was over taken with surprise she stood frozen for a while .She quickly snapped out of it looking down to her feet "Sorry"she managed to say"No,it's okay it wasn't your fault"he said trying to get her to look at him.Sam had never even had her first kiss not in all her eighteen years of life.

"Hey !you guys are you coming?"shouted Harry as he walked off with Vitoria to one of the capsules."Yeah!"Sam replied she and Derick entered their own capsule and the ride began to take them in circles.Derick held her hand the whole time but all she could think about was what harry saw in her and why he could never look past their supposed brother sister relationship and really look at her.