Ch.8-Giving up a dream

The night was coming to an end the boys were still wide awake but Victoria seemed tired and frustrated."Lets just go home babe"she said pleading harry to take her home"You know what we have a driver who can pick you up and take you home"Sam said smirking at her."Never mind ,actually I want to ride the Ferris wheel with my boyfriend"she said holding onto harry."Uh okay"harry said "Do you guys wanna come along?"Harry asking the group.The boys rejected the offer and instead decided to go to the booths and hit ducks with plastic darts."I guess it's Just us"Derick said smiling at Sam."Yeah i guess so"harry replied before samntha could.

They were heading to the ferries wheel when a mob of fans nearly attacked Harry.Somewhere along the way Samantha lost Derick and Harry lost sight of Victoria.They looked at each other and back into the crowd "Harry, i think we should wait for them at the Ferris wheel"sam said trying to find a way out ."Yeah,lets go"Harry said ,a crowd was in front of them blocking their way."Hold my hand so we wont loose each other.Sam suddenly felt a her heart skip a beat and her face get hot she hesitantly reached out her hand,harry grabbed for it and pulled her into the crowd with him as they made their way to the Ferris wheel that loomed above them.Sam's heart was beat like crazy she hoped he couldn't hear ,she was over joyed with happiness they finally pulled them self out the crowd they made it past the steel bars for the lines and the carnival workers closed it off for their safety.Harry still holding her hand ,stood on his tip toes and tried to look past the crowd if he spotted either of them.Suddenly Sam's phone went of ,"Oh my phone"Harry still held onto to her hand but she felt like she would die if let go."Um,Harry my hand"she reluctantly told him."Oh yeah"he quickly pulled away.

"Hello?"it was derick,she answered bearly hearing what he was saying over the cheering crowd

"we're at the entrance"he said barly loud enough for her to hear

"Okay ,wait for us there"she said trying to be loud enough for him to understand.She hung up the phone,suddenly the loud speakers came on"Hello fellow carnival goers,we are just about ready to shut down so enjoy your last ride,that's all folks till next time"."AW and i really wanted to ride the Ferris wheel"sam let out a sigh of dissapointment."Well we still can"Harry said pointing to the empty line and and empty Ferris wheel ride.The lights shined across it like a million fireflies,"Really?"Sam asked"What about Derick and Victoria?","It's okay it wouldn't hurt to ride it without them"he said stepping to one side and making way for her to go ahead of him"Ladies first"he said pretending as though he were some sort of prince.She stepped into the capsule first then he followed the ride slowly began to lift them and Samantha felt like she was on cloud nine.She could see all the lights from the city and the stars above were visible enough to give a great view.Harry sat across from her ,she felt his stare,"What is it?" Sam asked facing him."Nothing it's just that even in situations like these you don't get scared and only makes me see how much of a precious friend you are"he said smiling at her.At that point she didnt mind what he called her as long as they were alone together."Yeah,you know what Harry,you're my best friend too"she told him,that was the first time she ever called him that.He sat there quiet for a moment,he turned to look out the windows they were at the very top now."Harry you know what"she said smiling at him."I'm going to let go and fall in love with Derick"she said looking out the window."I never told you but for a while now I was in love with some really dumb guy,but he never noticed,or he still doesn't notice"she said almost laughing."I know now that he and i could never be together ,it and impossible,so I'm going to let Derick catch me"she looked at him his green eyes were mesmerizing."I didn't know you were in love"he said facing her."Not were but am,but I'm going to change that from here on out hes just going to be my Friend"she smiled and looked back over the crowd as the ride came to an end .

They made it back with ease and met everyone back at the entrance,at that point the boys were full and tired.Victoria sat next to harry and Samantha next to Louis.Everyone but Sam and Louis were asleep she took the chance to tell Louis"I'm going to really just give up this dream","what dream love?"he said puzzled."I'm never going to be more than just Sam to him,in Derick's eyes I'm Sam ,someone he could love ,someone who he does love"she said almost asleep."It's time things changed"she murmured as she rested her head Louis's shoulder and drifted of to sleep.