Ch.12-The truth

The boys walked into a dressing room into a empty dressing room the next day,this never happened before they always arrived to the dressing room after a concert or interview and find Sam there waiting for them.

Alarmed Louis was the first to ask where Sam could be"Wheres Sam?"he said still looking around the room.

"She's probably late"Niall suggested."Maybe Harry and Sam got caught in the rain last night and she got sick"Zayn suggested."Oh yeah we never did ask him how the date went"Liam said as he sat on the couch with Niall and Zayn."Oh yeah let's ask him"Louis said turning to Harry as he walked into the room.

"Where's Sammy"Harry asked as he walked in.The boys waited for someone to answer his question.We don't know exactly"Louis said finally answering his question."By any chance did you guys get caught in the rain last night"Louis asked Harry."Yeah,How did it go ,did she have good time?"Liam asked excitedly.

Harry stood silent for a moment"We didn't do anything last night,that is to say we didn't go through with the dinner"he said trying to explain it without sounding like he stood her up."What do you mean didn't go through with it"Zayn asking trying to understand the situation."Victoria needed me"harry paused"She needed me and I couldn't leave her alone"he said explaining himself."So you stood up Sam to go to her"Zayn put it bluntly."It's not as bad as you guys making out to be"he said defensively.

"So leaving Sam alone on a secluded piece of land alone ,standing her up on her birthday isn't as bad as were making it out to be?"Louis now angry with what Harry just said."Look Harry ,I'm not telling you who you go running to or who should be more important"Louis said now calming himself down."I just...hope that this doesn't hurt her as bad as i think it is"he felt his heart sink as he thought of what she must be feeling."Can I ask you something?"Louis said looking at harry intensely."How important is Sam to you anyway?"he asked Harry ,"She's important to me of course"harry replied offended,"Then why do you say those things to her when you know how she feels"Louis dropping a bomb on the conversation.Harry looked at Louis surprised"What are you talking about?","I'm Talking about how you know that she's in love with you"Louis said taking Harry by surprise.Harry said nothing for a moment he just stared at Louis as if he wished he could take those words back."I..I don't know"he said as he looked to the floor ,he felt his heart sink to stomach with guilt."Harry,if you continue to push her away she might seriously turn around and walk away,guys like Derick could sweep in and show her that someone can fall in love with her"Louis trying to get Harry to understand the situation."I know"was the only this he managed to say through the guilt hat was squeezing at his heart ."Harry what if after this she decides that she ready to fall in love for real with someone else,what if after this there's no turning back?".Harry ignored his question and turned around to walk away.

"Harry!"Louis said yelling at him.Harry stopped in his tracks ,he turned around to face Louis ,his faced looked pale and seemed at the point of crying"I don't have a problem with her falling in love with anyone else,she can do whatever she wants"he said looking at Louis intensely."Fine then do whatever you want i'm done trying"Louis said as he turned around and headed for the couch where the other boys sat watching them.

"Harry!..Where are going "Liam asked before he reached the door."Victoria and I have plans"he said as he walked out the door.The boys let the silence fill the room for a long while.Niall finally got up"I'm going to check on Sam"Niall said as he began to walk to the door.The boys all agreed,they were worried about her.