Ch..15-Getting past "Just sam"...

"Wow that was definitely close"Louis let out as he let himself drop on the couch."I know it's wrong to be in love with her,but I know i'm far more in love with Elenore"he admitted out loud."Now that I say out loud it's much easier to breath"he laughed to himself.

Harry was running at top speed he called their driver to meet him him in the front.He jumped in and asked to be driven to her apartment as fast as he could drive.His heart was full of anticipation,and he imagined the situations in three ways .One he would find her just in time to tell her everything and have her accept his apology and live happily ever after.Option two was that he would find her in time but she refuses to stay and rejects his apology .Number three, the last scenario, he doesn't catch her in time and she leaves and returns engaged to some guy.He stuck to wishful thinking as the car arrived to it's destination he jumped out the car to knock on her door.He knocked as hard as he could no answer,he tried once more no answer,he tried a last time with the same result.A neighbor heard the loud knocking,"Honey if you're looking for Sammy you missed her by a couple of minutes" ."Dammit!"he slammed his head against the door, he thanked the woman and made a mad dash for the car."Hurry to the air port"He shouted.He was almost out of breath he was panting ,trying to catch his breath.They made it there in fifteen minutes flat.He jumped out  the car and ran to the waiting area.There, in one of the seats he saw the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.Sam sat alone reading a book while she listened to music.Harry had never seen her so beautiful. He had never been so happy to See her.

Sam felt someone standing over her,her heart stopped in astonishment to see that it was Harry Styles.He looked out of breath,desperate and happy.She took of her head phones ,"What are you doing here?"she questioned.This took harry by surprise she was neevrharsh with words but he wasn't going to give up."I love you Sam,I don't care who knows it .I am madly in love with you" he shouted.Sam frozen stiff looked at him as if to check she wasn't dreaming."I don't believe a person who stands me up on my birthday"she said as she turned back to her book."I do , please believe me I do!"he pleaded."How am i supposed to believe someone who had always told me they only saw me as a sister or has stood me up"she snapped."Look I know that i was stupid and I know that I shouldn't have left you like that but I was afraid..I was afraid that if we went out I wouldn't been enough for you"he looked at her now on his knees."I believe you deserve the world ,the first time I met you i fell in love immediately I hoped that you would notice me for me"he looked at her as he caught her attention with his deep green eyes.She felt her heart skip a beat she was just about to give in and kiss him when he stood up and stood on a chair near by "Excuse me everyone!Can i have your attention please"he shouted ,people stopped what they were doing to see what was happening"I Harry Styles Love Samantha Light!"he shouted confidently over the crowd as they cheered and hollered.She felt her face light up and she grabbed his arm to bring him down"Your crazy you know that?"she asked as she brought him in close."I know that?But I'm crazy for you"he leaned in to kiss her lightly.Sam smiled as they kissed she was unexplainable happy.She realized he had always seen beyond just Sam.She just filed to try her best to make him realize it.She was in love and happy.

She cancelled her get away and returned home.When they told the boys they all were very happy.Zayn had informed Samantha in secret that he and Niall and Liam informed her that they left a surprise for Derick.They had slashed his tires after they heard the news.She surprised at Liam because she didn't except that sort of thing form him,but at that moment she dint feel like asking the she just hugged them."Thank you guys for everything"she said as she hugged them.She saw Louis sitting alone on the couch,she went to talk to him while the others tackled harry to the floor ."You know what,I don't think I would have been able to get through anything without you "she admitted.She grabbed him hand "Thank you"she smiled and hugged him."i did it because you re Sam and if you were anyone else I wouldn't have done the same"."Yeah I know"she replied .Well me and harry have plans tonight so we'll talk to you guys in the morning.Louis let out along sigh after they left and thought to himself What if she was in love with wouldn't i be a lucky guy,Harry your a lucky man treat her right or i will.

Harry and Sam left hand in hand out the lobby,they had their first real date beneath the stars on the roof of her apartment it was simple but she was happy as long as Harry was the one she was with.She looked at Harry while he looked to the night starry sky and then looked back up,she felt him kiss her on the cheek gently.She turned to look at him and kissed him over and over each time more intense than the last.They stayed together the whole night in each others arms.The sun came up and she looked to him and said "I wish I could wake up in your arms like this for the rest of my life"she said as she buried her head in his chest."me too"he kissed her head and held her closer."I love you Samantha light"he said bearly above whisper"and I love you Harry styles"she whispered as well.Samantha was finally past ,Just Sam .