Ch.9-Clues and Questions

a week passed since she decided to give up.Letting go was not an easy thing to do but it was a have to situation."Hey love"Louis said as he walked in, the rest of the boys followed behind himm."Hey Sam"Harry said closing the door behind him."Hey guys"Sam greeted them as she sat down to rest.Zayn and Louis sat on each side of her,harry sat in front of her on the coffee table and Niall and Liam peered their heads over her shoulders .A silence filled the room for a moment "Whats with you guys"Sam said confused and partially creeped out.

"It's someones birthday tomorrow"Harry replied.Sam now in shock,she had forgotten her own birthday because of everything going on ,it was late January her birthday landed on the 23rd ,she was finally turning 19."You guys remembered"she let out a heart felt reply."Of curse we did "Liam said from over her shoulder."Sooo,we've decided to plan a surprise for you on that day"said Louis as he reached for his pocket now before that happens we each have a clue that we have made up in order for you to figure out where it is".I will give you the first clue ,my clue will lead you to Zayn's,zayn's will lead you to Niall's ,then Liam's,and lastly Harry's"."This better not be some sick joke you guys".Louis said laughing."It's like a thank you for always being there when we need you most" the boys all leaned in to give her a hug.Sam felt happy to feel loved by them.

when the boys left she read the first clue tomorrow at noon at garden square look for the brightest's smile there ."Brightest smile??"this isn't going to be easy she thought to herself.She put the note into her pocket and she heard her phone go of ,she reached over to answer it ,it was Derick she and derick had been hooked to the hip lately but Sam still dint feel what she was hoping she would."Hello?"she answered,"Hey Sammy,what are you doing tonight?"

"Nothing tonight why?"."I wanted to see if you wanted to go see a movie"he replied."sure" sam agreeing to go,she had nothing else to do anyway except figure out a clue.

He picked her up and they went to see a movie,it was nothing special really they talked about the normal things,they didn't really talk about themselves at all anymore.It was like it was only a momenetary spark that she felt,still she was trying to forget Harry so she felt as though Derick could be the key.

"Sam..can I ask you a question"he said as they walked down the side walk of the shopping center near by."Yeah of course,shoot" she said smiling."Do you like Harry?"he suddenly popped the question.Sam almost choked on a pretzel she had been eating."What makes you think that?"she asked cautiously,hoping she could dismiss it as a misunderstanding."I've seen the way you look at him and it's not the way you looked at me before,it's diffrent...to me it seems as though you're deeply in love"he said hatting to admit out loud.

Sam saw the look on his face it broke her heart,but she had to be honest."Yes,I'm very much in love"she admitted."for how long?"he asked since the first day I met him" she told him."How is it that he won your heart if i can know the story"he asked.Sam never really thought about how or when but if she had to decide it would have to be the week after she met him."It was only a while after I met him and I was on one of those days where you feel like you felt like you weren't good enough for anyone even though you were dressed so nice." she took a breath."I had already noticed him long before i met him but when he came to America and I got the privilege to work with them, I hoped he would turn his attention to me" she said smiling "One day..i was in the my hotel room getting ready to go to an after party but all i had was an old simple dress that i had worn many times before,harry had made his way into my room without permission to ask me something when he saw me I half hoped he'd compliment me but i never really believed he would".Derick looked at her waiting for her to continue" He told me I looked beautiful I had never heard that form anyone before and in his eyes i saw the sincerity ,somehow i believed maybe we could be together but as the days went on he saw me more as a sister than someone he could love,he had never noticed how much I love him"Sam said finally ending her story."I don't think he hasn't noticed at all"Derick said now looking at her."I mean if you looked at me like that I know i would have picked up on that."he said as he stopped to sit on a bench near by..Sam stood over him "What do you mean?" she asked now curious."What I mean is that he couldn't be that unaware"he replied in a suggestive tone."I think just maybe ,he's known this whole time.Sam sat down and I thought about it did harry actually notice?