? 2 ?

Lessons passed quickly Hoseok paid no attention to his new peer that seemed to not give a shit about much.

Hoseok stayed calm by watching the clouds time passed slow... soon the bell rang as a signal for the students to scatter. Hoseok waited until everyone else had gone before leaving himself.

He walked into the cafeteria with his bright smile grabbing at tray the heading of to his usual table surrounded by his usual "friends" he stopped noticing the new kid with bright blue hair sitting in the corner by himself. He shook his head and continued walking.

"Yah Jungkook-ah how could you drink so much?" Taehyung was pulling the youger's cheeks as he giggled.

"Tae~ leave him alone you're way worse." Jimin spoke up while biting into his pear.

"Right Hobi?" Hoseok winced slightly at the name. He hated being called that but he never voiced his opinion.

"Yeah way worse. Remember when you jumped off of the 23rd floor of that hotel into the pool?"

(A/N 2019 11 16. There has been a lot eyerbrows raised at the paragrah above regarding Taehyung jumping from the 23 floor. A jump from 23 stories high is roughly 10 feet 2 inches. Competitive divers jump from heights of 59- 85 feet and even 148 that being said Taehyung jump was less risky however if you dive incorrectly you can bring injury to your so don't do it unless trained to do so. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT GUYS!🖤🖤🖤🖤)
"I thought we agreed never to speak of that again!"

"No.... you agreed never to speak of that again we took videos as a keepsakes." The group burst into laughter. Hoseok scanned their faces as they talked amongst themselves.

Even though he had known them for years he kept a wall up sure they'd do thing together but Hoseok would always go off by himself he tried dating once that's how he met namjoon but he ended before anything could happen.

He continued watching.... that's when it happened.

Snooty bitch.

Hoseok looked around and noticed a girl at the back of the cafeteria glaring at the schools valedictorian as she walked by. He shook his head silencing the voice and continue eating.

Stay calm don't think....don't feel...

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Opening his eyes again as his mind was completely clear and silent. He continued watching the other horse play as he ate.

"BITCH"

"Ew why is he dating her"

"Maybe I should just make her mine"

"Why me"

" Please kill me"

" I gave her what sge wanted"

"Someone..anyone..please help"

Thousands of voices swarmed in his head...the unwanted thoughts of the people around him. He felt dizzy his eyesight became blurry he tightly clenched his fist trying to withstand the nauseous feeling coming over him.

Control it!....Control it!...Control-!.. his own thoughts were swept away under the sea of voices... He couldn't take it anymore. He stood up with a bang holding his head startling the other around him. His face a bright red.

He looked around as the others shot him worried looks before running towards the door. Not paying attention he ran into someone he quickly turned around to apologize before dashing out of the door.

No one else really seemed to notice except for his "friends" and one other person. Hoseok made his way out across the field running...running away from the constant torment in his brain.
The bell rang ending the lunch period but he didn't care. He was out of control he didn't know how much longer he could keep himself together. He ran into the nearest building only his feet guiding him.

Entering the familiar dance studio his body collapsed to the ground. He held his head tugging at his hair as his body convulsed the screams in his head causing him to loose consciousness...

----------

His eyes fluttered open he sat up his body drenched in sweat. Looking around he remembered what happened and glanced at his watch. Only a few minutes had passed since lunch ended.

He sighed pulling himself up on a nearby wall. He staggered towards the door making his way up the stairs. His legs still ached from the uncontrollable spasms he had just undergone. He continued walking until his feet finally stopped.

There he stood on the roof. He looked out onto the horizon. The blue sky decorated with puffy specks of white that he could see slowly moving. He took a deep breath the cool air making him feel refeshed.

What am I doing huh? He thought to himself...

Why was I cursed with this? Did I do something so horrible in my past life? He looked down at the ground at the students walk under him...he laughed sadly at the fact that the looked like tiny ants from up there.

Maybe it's time to give up being sunshine. Eun... I couldn't live a normal life...I couldn't keep a smile everyday even though I tried I tried so hard...

Tears began to fall from his eyes as he reminisced on the time when Eun and him were together...but she had left him too but he understood her reasons or at least tried to.

He looked up to the sky the sun staring back at him. He teetered on the very edge of the building his toes hanging over the side.

I'm sorry Eun....I couldn't keep my promise. He stretched out his arms swaying in the wind with his eyes closed his body leaned foward.