📼 48 📼

Yoongi was standing over him with tears in his eyes. Hoseok's eyes fluttered open. looking to the side Yoongi was really standing over him.

"Yoongi? What's wrong?" He sat up grabbing the boy's arms.

"I-I saw him in my dreams." a single tear fell from his eye. Hoseok pulled him into his lap.

"Listen to me you're safe now. He can't hurt you anymore. I will always protect you... No matter what." Hoseok pushed the boy away so that he could see his face. He placed a hand on his cheek wiping away his tear. He glanced at his lips licking his own he started to lean in but stopped Sighing and removing his hand.

He lifted the boy and walked to the door carrying him down the stairs and into the kitchen he set the boy on the counter before going to the stove and turning it on he placed a pot of water on top of it.

After a few minutes, he grabbed a mug pouring the hot water he placed a teabag into it before giving it to the older who sat quietly on the countertop.

"Here drink this." Yoongi took the cup his hand trembling slightly. Hoseok leaned over next to him turned the opposite way.

"Don't force yourself. It's going to take some time. I don't know if you'll ever be able to fully forget...but we're all here for you...I'm here for you." He turned his head to look at the other as he slowly nodded. He patted the boy's head.

"Drink up."The older obeyed gulping down the contents\ of the cup before giving it back to the other who placed it in the sink.

"Come on." he helped the boy down before heading back upstairs. Hoseok entered his room. The other stopped in the doorway. The younger turned around.

"What are you doing? It's obvious you cant sleep alone so just sleep in here with me until you're ready."

SOPE | Psychic Lovers [Completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara