📼 68 📼

Hoseok swam after the boy their eyes never leaving each other soon Hoseok's movements became sluggish as he struggled to move further down in the water his face a light shade of purple.

He was at his limit Yoongi disappeared from his sights again his view becoming blurry he felt pain in his heart the surrounding water enveloped in his tears he closed his eyes releasing a rush of bubbles from his lips he slipped into the darkness.

Hosoek burst through the surface of the water gasping as he leaned over the side of the tub he felt something on his back looking up he saw a familiar face.

"K-Koo-?"

"Shh..." The boy collapsed from exhaustion.

...

"How are you here? Why are you doing all of this? Have you met with Hoseok?!" Eun watched as the boy paced back and forth shooting off questions after questions when he suddenly stopped.

"And him." He pointed to the the fake Hoseok who hadn't moved since Eun revealed herself.

"Don't worry about him." Eunice waved a hand the imposter crumbled into dust causing the boy to step back.

"Yoongi I want to ask you something." Eun's voice was soothing melting over the boy's eardrums. He met her gaze.

"Do you love my son?"

"Yes." Yoongi said without any hesitation at all.

"How do you know?" The boy was taken aback by the sudden question.

"I-its what I feel in my heart."

" how do you know that what you feel in your heart or your true feelings?"

"I'm not-."

" You have empathic abilities yes? How do you know the feelings you feel are true yours?" Yoongi stared in confusion as she walked towards the windo not full comprehend what she meant. He'd never thought about that before.

Eun looked out the window down to the yard. She smiled sweetly before turning back to the boy who remained silent.

"You're unsure." The boy didn't answer it was true that him and Hoseok had been around each other for so long ...what if he really was imitating Hoseok's feeling and what he thought was love in return to the other was actually false and one sided.

Yoongi racked his brain for confirmation.

"There is something to tell whether or not your love is true." Yoongi instantly perked up.

"I want to do it." Eun smiled but shook her head.

"What? Why not?! You suggested it!" The woman held up a hand silencing the boy's eagerness.

"You should take time and think about it carefully." Yoongi grew angry becoming impatient with the woman's words.

"What's there to think about?!"

"There's a very strong possibility..

You.

Will.

Die.