📼 32 📼

Yoongi's body laid limp on the floor as the man got straightened his clothes. His body completely covered in bruises. He stared at the wall dried tears stained his cheeks.

"I hope that was as good for you as it was for me." The man laughed.

"I hate you." Yoongi whispered still not moving. The man's fast twisted he walked over to the boy yanking him up by his hair looking into his eyes.

"I'll never love you."

"We'll see how long you can last." The man growled still holding onto the boy's hair he dragged him across the floor the younger clawing at his hand. he stopped at a door opening it.

"You can spend some time thinking about that." With that, he threw the boy. He rolled down the stairs of the basement landing on the cold concrete.

Exhausted his conciseness slipped away.

The next day

Hoseok woke up an uneasy feeling harboring him ignoring it he made his way to the bathroom to wash up.

Closing his eyes he splashed water on his face drying off he made his way back to his room.

Opening the door he entered the room. He froze the smell of old metal and rotting wood fanned in his nose it was dark a faint light peered through a small window only to reveal a thick fog. Looking around this was not his bedroom. He took a few steps forward then stopped when he heard a quiet groan.

"Hello?" there was no answer.

"Is someone there?" there was still no answer. He took another step. He heard a woman's voice call out to him Sunshine. His eyes grew wide he spun around looking in every direction

"Eun?!" Hoseok blinked he was back in his room he ran over to his phone and dialed Yoongi number.

"Damn... straight to voicemail."