📼 70 📼

Hoseok laid asleep with Yoongi in his arms the older watching as he body moved with each breath he took. He lightly ran his two middle fingers over the boy's cheek taking in every detail. One thing was for sure he had made a final decision. He would call Eun and prove to her his feelings were his and nobody else's even if he had to die. 

For Hoseok...

His Sunshine...

He would. 

...

Yoongi woke up to find the spot next to him empty. He rubbed the tiredness from his eyes when he heard the small click of the door being opened. He looked up as Hoseok exited the bathroom with a towel around his waist roughly drying his hair. The boy instantly smiling

"Morning."

"Morning... Are you going somewhere?" Hoseok hummed in response as he walked over to his lover giving him a light kiss on the forehead.

"Yeah, I got called in... Will you be okay by yourself for a few hours?" Yoongi pursed his lips together he didn't want to be alone but it was rare for his company to call so it must be important...right? 

Fuck that. 

Yoongi opened his mouth to protest but shut it again realizing that this was the perfect opportunity. He perked up a complete one-eighty from his earlier attitude.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Hoseok smiled ruffling the boy's already messy hair.

"If you get lonely you can always go next door... Jimin and the others have a lot of time on their hands." Yoongi nodded before getting from the bed and running to the to freshen up meeting the younger in the kitchen once he was finished.

"You sure you'll be okay?" Hoseok asked again unable to shake the eerie feeling that washed over him.

"Yeah, yeah I'll be fine! you should get going." Yoongi stood on his tiptoes peaking the boy's lips.

"Call me if anything happens...or...you know...if you miss me or something I don't know."  The younger looked down shyly fiddling with his tie the cute action causing the other to smile ear to ear.

"Wipe that grin off your face." Hoseok huffed walking away quickly as Yoongi folded his lips inward trying not to laugh.

He gave the boy one last kiss at the door before sending him off. Yoongi waved from the window watching as the other pulled from the driveway making sure he was really gone before continuing his plan.

He walked over to the couch sitting down with a sigh he drummed on his thighs before reaching into his shirt and retrieving the pendant connected to the black strap he gripped it tightly pulling it over his head bringing it in front of his face he sated at it for a moment before realizing.

How the fuck am I suppose to use this?