📼 33 📼

Yoongi slowly opened his eyes still groggy. He laid a sharp pain pulsing throughout his body.

The door swung open with a bang.

"Little Suga are you awake?" The man had returned his heels tapped against each step as he made his way to the boy. His feet stopping right in front of his face.

Yoongi looked up and watched as he bent he brushed the side of his face.

"Little Suga, I'd like to taste that sweetness again." with that he began taking off his clothes when there was a knock on the door.

"I'll be right back." the man got up fixing his appearance he stopped at the top of the stairs and turned around.

"Do you go anywhere." he let out a wicked laugh before closing the door locking it behind him. Reaching the door the man made sure nothing was out of place before opening the door.

Hoseok stood on the front porch looking a bit shaken up. the man decided to put on his best act he had a plan for the boy. He raised his brow.

"Can I help you?" Hoseok bowed

"Hello my name is Hoseok...I live across the street. I'm a friend of Yoongi's"

"Oh really?" Hosoek nodded

"I was wondering if I could speak to him for a minute?"

"Of course but unfortunately you just missed him...I'm not when he'll be back."

"I-Isee. When he gets back could you tell him to call me, please? it really important."

"No problem."

"Thank you." Hoseok bowed before powerwalking back to his House. The man lost his fake smile while watching the boy walk away before closing the door.

He returned to Yoongi who his eyes closed now. Seeing Hoseok made him angry.... Knowing that he touched what was his. He quietly undressed he moved behind the boy making sure not touch him yet.

He smiled pushing in slowly without any preparation on the other. Yoongi's eyes snatched open as he screamed clawing the ground trying to get away. With each thrust, he wanted to die.

The man finished his business. He decided to chain the boy up to the pipes just in case he was faking not being able to walk and tried to get away he even went as far as covering the door with matching wallpaper so no one could see it.

He left him in silence the only sound was the steady dripping of water from the leaking pipe.

He felt pain and hatred towards himself... why wasn't he strong enough to get away? why hadn't he risked it and went for help the first time it happened?

The questions ran through his mind as tears appeared in the corner of his eyes.