📼 25 📼

Hoseok woke up disturbed by something falling on his face.

His head resting on Yoongi's lap the older also asleep leaning on the table when a tear dropped on his cheek.

Hoseok sat up looking out the window the rain had stopped the sun now in the sky.

He turned facing Yoongi he stared reaching out to wipe the tears when his eyes suddenly opened. The younger froze captivated but the other's gaze.

"I'm sorry I called you Su-." Yoongi stopped his words "I mean that name." Hoseok shook his head vigorously moving his hand away.

"No...I'm sorry. I wasn't angry at you for calling me that." He sighed

"I was angry at myself."

"W-why?"

"After that incident I didn't allow anyone to call me that...but when you said it I.. I don't know why I just felt happy for the first time in so long I felt something other than pain from that name when I realized it I felt guilty...what right did I have to feel that way. I ended lashing out." Hoseok dropped his gaze.

"And for that I'm truly sorry...I hurt you when you did nothing wrong."

"It's alright."

"No its not."

"Hoseok.. I forgive you." The younger looked up grabbing the other's shoulders pulling him towards him.

"Thank you...I'm going to say something selfish." There was a short pause

"I want you to call me Sunshine. Whenever you want...it makes me happy...you...make me happy." Yoongi wrapped his arms around the younger returning the hug.

"You make me happy too sunshine."

[AHH SO MUSHY!!😂💙💛💜]