📼 38 📼

Jin killed the headlights as they pulled into Hoseok's yard without warning the boy opened the door getting out before he could completely stop the car. Furry in his eyes he stormed towards the house across the street.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?" Namjoon grabbed the boy's arm stopping him.

"Namjoon...Fuck off." saying that the older yanked and continued. He pounded on the wooden door a couple of times before the man finally opened the door

The door had only opened a crack when Hoseok forced his way in his fist meeting the man's face causing him to stumble backward falling on the ground the boy now on top of him repeatedly punching the man.

"YOU SICK. SON OF.A BITCH!  I'LL KILL YOU!" Cries of pain could be heard in the street the other boys burst in running to the two pulling the younger off.

"Hoseok stop!". The man lay slowly rolling to one side his face and shirt covered in blood. 

The boy shook off the group darting around the house calling for Yoongi the other's searching as well but there was no sign of him.

Hoseok made his back to the man who sat on the floor leaning against the couch guarded by Namjoon. He pulled him up by his collar.

"Where is he?! I saw the room where is it?!" The man laughed not saying a word the boy released him sweeping his foot across his face hard knocking him out cold.

He ran his hand over his face. he felt a chill as if someone was watching them he removed his hand looking around he saw a figure standing in the corner.

It was a light grey almost silver in color.

Hoseok stared as it pointed to the kitchen.  He walked to in the direction the figure had motioned.

Entering the kitchen the figure was already there waiting for the boy. He watched as it floated across the room and through the wall.

Hoseok now stood where the figure had vanished.