📼 49 📼

Yoongi woke up warm sunlight flooded the room from the skylight covering his body.

He looked around for Hoseok checking the bathroom but there was still no sign of him.

He washed up before walking into the hallway faint whispers could be heard coming from downstairs. Curious he made his way to the edge of the steps walking down a few peering through the rail.

"Can you just go along with it?" Hoseok was on the phone his expression one of annoyance.

"I don't want him here Ji-." Hoseok suddenly looked up making eye contact with the older.

He smiled slightly before continuing his conversation.

"I'll call you back." Hanging up he turned his attention back to the older signaling him to come down.

"How do you feel?"

"Better thank you....is everything okay?" Hoseok hummed in thought.

"Yes...why wouldn't it be?" The boy shrugged in response.

"Okay...Well, let's go." The younger looked confused.

"Where are we going?"

"I let you off for almost a month and Absinthe is hella expensive." The boy chuckle.

"Lead the way."

---------------

"Yoongi hurry up or you'll miss the best part!"

"Nooo pause it!"

"Nope, bring your ass."

It's been almost a mouth since Yoongi started helping Hoseok control his ability again and the boy had become a lot stronger.

He would often talk to the other from different rooms in the house and sometimes when he would be over Jimin's he'd tease him.

Yoongi ran into the living room holding a giant bucket of popcorn plopping down in their fort.

"What'd I miss?!"

"The crazy redhead chopped of the blonde's face and wore it." Hoseok grabbed a handful of the salty snack putting it in his mouth.

"Dammit!"

"Yah! pass the popcorn." Jungkook yelled from one end of the fort which Jimin quickly brought his hand to the back of the boy's head.

"You're too loud."

"Ow Hyung...Tae~."

"Don't drag me into your bull." Taehyung stared at the screen with a blank face.

"What's taking Jin so long?" Namjoon got up from his spot going into the kitchen.

"Leave him alone if he breaks any of my shit you're paying for it!" Hoseok called after the boy as he disappeared in the doorway.

They decided to expand their movie tradition inviting the others to join...or at least that's what Yoongi thought.