📼 24 📼

"I killed her." Yoongi's body stiffen as he watched the tears spill from the younger's eyes. He wanted to know more but waited until he was ready.

"I'd stick to Eun like glue. I hated leaving her side even for a moment we'd always talk he could do a lot more then I could ability wise.. when I had nightmares and would wake up screaming she'd instantly appear out of thin air."

Hoseok covered his face with his hands. Yoongi felt his heart being squeeze.

"Hoseok you can stop yo-." The younger shook his head. "I want to...I ...need to." The other nodded waiting for him to continue.

"It was a usual day we were at the bank I'd always go with Eun we'd go get ice cream them goto the shelter to help out....it was like tradition at that point." Hoseok sighed before bring his cup to his lips.

" She took care of her business as usual and we were leaving when this guy came in to rob the place. He shot the security guard next to me." Yoongi reached out taking the younger's hand.

Hoseok squeezed it.

" He took Eun...he was hurting her. I could hear everything he was thinking.....H-he was going to kill everyone."

Hoseok started choking up and Yoongi leaned on his shoulder pulling him into a side hug.

"I don't know how it happened at one point I blinked and the gun was in my hand them in the next moment I pulled the trigger." Hoseok stood up scratching his head in fustration.

"I shot him...but something snapped when I saw how Eun looked at me I can't explain it I saw the blood and I completely blacked out when I came to the entire building was destroyed.

Hoseok was sobbing loudly by now.

"I saw Eun's b-body just l-aying there she didn't...she didn't m-move." He fell to his knees Yoongi
ran to his side hugging him the younger hiding his face in the other's neck.

They said like that for hours Hoseok had fallen asleep.