*2

Everyone was finally ready to go and Jin couldn't had been happier. Even though Namjoon was driving them to the airport that didn't stop Jin from complaining about how late they all were about to be. "I swear to god if we're late because of you." Jin complained while turning to Namjoon who was focused on the road. "Drive faster!"

"Hey, I'm trying to get us there alive at least. Our manager isn't going to leave without us. We can't really be late if we're flying in a jet." Namjoon defended himself. He didn't like being lectured by Jin, especially while on the road.

The vehicle was pretty big to fit all seven of them. Even though it was a lot of space, Jimin still felt uncomfortable just by watching Yoongi and Hoseok earlier.

Ugh! Jimin thought to himself. It truly disgusted him.

Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting beside Jimin at this time. Hoseok and Yoongi had their own seat in the middle. Then there was Jin and Namjoon in the front.

Namjoon and Jin were still arguing about them being late and the schedule after.

"Jin! Jin! Jin!" Namjoon laughed as he punched the elder's shoulder playfully. "Why are you still worried about the flight. We're here now."

Hoseok and Yoongi both looked outside their windows, surprised by the dozens of people whom were spotted walking and huddled up crowded against each other. Taehyung had fallen asleep on Jimin's shoulder and Jungkook had fallen asleep on Taehyung's shoulder.

Jimin was too tired to care that they'd arrived at the airport.

Namjoon saw their manager waiting for them and made his way out of the driver's seat while Jin went over to open the door for Hoseok and Yoongi.

"Come on we're here now get the hell up, stop cuddling and shit!" Jin yelled out of frustration. Then he looked in the back seat at Jungkook, Taehyung, and Yoongi. Jin wasn't the type to use profanity, ever. But he was annoyed and frustrated with the others because they were taking way too long to leave.

You've got to be kidding me! Jin said to himself as he marched over to the driver's side and honked the car horn, pressing it hard and not pulling up from it.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP, MIN YOONGI, JEON JUNGKOOK, AND KIM TAEHYUNG!" Jin literally screamed as he finally pulled away from the horn. He soon regretted yelling as he saw stranger's make eye contact with them. His blood ran cold as he felt he was going to be attacked by fans.

Luckily that didn't happen. There was enough security to hold most of them off as they walked through the the airport.

They all woke up simultaneously.

Taehyung tilted his head with a blank expression on his face, when he slowly slid out the van. "When did we arrive here, and why do you have to be so loud hyung?" He asked, but Jin didn't respond.

Jimin surprisingly got himself out of the van quickly and quietly. Jin looked at him as he walked away from them."What the heck is wrong with Jimin?" Jungkook asked as he pulled out a bag of potato chips from Taehyung's man purse.

"I don't know, and really don't seem to care right now. I'll talk to him later about it I guess. It's funny how you ask that when he's actually acting normal." Jin replied.

"Jimin is not normal. He's crazy. He's been in one of his moods all morning. I don't know what's gotten into his, but it's definitely not good." The maknae scoffed as he gestured Jin inside of the building. It was loud and crowded with people.

Jimin and all of the others hated it, especially Yoongi.

"I know how bad you want to make a big appearance y'know, because you're you, but you can't. I believe it's best if you don't look at anyone and keep walking straight." Namjoon told Jungkook and Taehyung, but they both already knew how to behave in an airport without drawing to much attention.

"That's one of my least concerns hyung. The only thing I'm really concerned about is food."

A/N: Another update! I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. I love you all and don't forget to vote!💜