3*

The plane ride from Korea to America took several hours. Obviously Jin was happy that they weren't late. As soon as they arrived on the flight he went directly to sleep. "So that's why he was so cranky." Namjoon smiled as he stared at Jin whom was fast asleep in his chair. "He was just tired."

"Well we are like kids. He's probably just tired from all of the unnecessary screaming." Jungkook said as he laid under Taehyung's arms.

"It was absolutely worth it. I don't blame him for yelling at us. He just cares that we get here on time." Jimin muttered as he grabbed Namjoon's passport, hopefully Namjoon wouldn't lose it.

He'd lost his passport before when they performed in Chile for the first time. Everyone except Jin which was still asleep were all looking at Jimin.

"Jimin are you sick?" Yoongi inquired Jimin. Yoongi hadn't spoken to Jimin since they were back home. He was too busy cuddled with Hoseok which wasn't a problem for anyone except one person.

"No Yoongi hyung, are you?" Jimin replied quickly with a sharp tone. He was definitely annoyed with the both of them. Yoongi started to look upset as his expression changed. Jimin and Yoongi were always so close. Not just close but closer than any friendship with any of the other members.

Hoseok on the other hand had gotten jealous of how close they were getting. Maybe because he loved his hyung's attention; or maybe because he loved seeing how angry it made Jimin.

"So why don't we talk about the schedule." Namjoon yelled out before anyone could say anything to make the moment even more awkward than it already was.

"Namjoon we're going to be flying for at least eleven hours. Can't we talk about that later." Jimin begged as he looked at Yoongi with a fierce expression.

The area got extremely quiet. Namjoon was observing Jimin instead of his phone which meant Jimin was doing something to draw the elder's attention. Jimin then glared back at Namjoon. Yoongi was looking at Hoseok, and Hoseok was eyeing Jimin.

There was a lot of staring happening.

"I can't wait until we land. I'm ready to see our fans." Jungkook blurted out to break the awkward silence.

"Yeah, I know. So what hotel are we going to Namjoon?" Taehyung questioned trying to continue the conversation. He didn't want Jimin and Yoongi to get into another petty argument again.

"Ooh so we're talking about the schedule now?" Yoongi asked with a sigh as he rubbed his eyes. "I'll just go back to sleep." 

"Hey Yoongi hyung -" Jimin shouted as he was quickly cut off by the elder.

"Shut the hell up!" Jin yelled, finally waking up. "Can I at least get three damn hours of sleep without any shouting!" Jin shouted at Jimin. The younger didn't look pleased at his response.

"We're sorry Jin hyung." Jimin said as he laid back in his seat. "Maybe we should all just sleep."

Hoseok didn't want that. He thought it was very boring. That's when they all heard that annoying ringtone from Min Yoongi's phone.

It was Yoongi's girlfriend.

"Who's that?" Hoseok asked as him and Namjoon both stared at him, awaiting for an answer. He started to get concerned every time Yoongi would get a text message, or a phone call. Back home he would always leave the dorms when his girlfriend would call which made Yoongi disconnect from the other members.

"It's Nicole." Yoongi sighed as he rushed to the bathroom to answer it, with his phone dangling from his hand. "I have to take this."

Yoongi's girlfriend was nice if you let her tell it.

But she hated all of the members.

She hated them with a burning passion.

A/N: Hello my angels don't forget to vote💜