*9

Hoseok blinked his eyes before swallowing his own saliva. "I swear if I have nightmares I'm telling Namjoon." He proclaimed as he clutched one of the pillows from the bed.

"You won't. Yoongi and I -" Jimin stopped himself from saying anymore as he bit his pinkish bottom lip.

"I know, I've also watched horror movies with Yoongi and he's no fun. When I scream, or cover my eyes he makes fun of me." Hoseok whipped his hair out of his face as he shuffled toward the door.

Jimin frowned at the statement. He hadn't ever watched a movie with just Yoongi himself. It wasn't common for them to spend that amount of tike with each other without the other members.

"Ah, I see. Well...I can't really relate." The younger muttered awkwardly, wanting a taste of what it was like to watch a movie with Yoongi and have him laugh at how silly he was when he covered his eyes.

He wasn't really that afraid to watch horror movies except for by himself at night. Just imagining sitting on a couch with Yoongi while he was cuddled underneath his arm was...

Was...

Absolutely weird.

Hoseok walked out of the hotel room and closer the door behind him; leaving Jimin in his room alone. At least he felt alone. All he could think of was spending the day with Yoongi.

But why Yoongi?

Maybe because Yoongi wouldn't completely talk throughout an entire show. Maybe because Yoongi was just as sensitive as Jimin. Maybe because he made dirty jokes that only he would understand. Maybe because he liked Yoongi.

|

Yoongi heaved a sigh as he felt his phone began to vibrate. He had a habit of checking his phone; most of time it'll be from his girlfriend. Nicole texted, or called him more than his own family did.

"Hello," Yoongi said casually, pretending it wasn't her. It didn't take long before it became obvious it was her. "I do enjoy talking to you. I'm just with a lot of people now and I can't talk long."

Namjoon wanted to roll his eyes, but he couldn't. He had to pretend he was okay with Yoongi dating a girl who didn't care for him. They all had to pretend she was their best friend. It was sad for Yoongi to have to lie to his girlfriend so that she wouldn't yell at him.

Jin had told the rest of the members that it was better to pretend than to make Yoongi choose between his girlfriend and them.

It wouldn't have been pretty. Knowing that Nicole could completely destroy his friendship with them was terrifying.

Was she really that powerful?

Powerful enough for Yoongi to give up his friends and music for her.

That's what the rest of the members thought, Jimin especially. He hadn't been that close to Yoongi like he really wanted to. All because of Nicole.

It wasn't easy watching Yoongi break his neck just to make her happy, knowing she wouldn't raise a finger for him.

It just wasn't easy.

And to know that he is blinded by love was heartbreaking. Someone needed to show him that this wasn't the way. She isn't the one for him. He doesn't have to deal with this.

But he dealt with it without even knowing that it was a problem.

Namjoon and Jin heard a phone being thrown across the room, with Yoongi racing out the door. They stood in confusion as to what had just happened.

Did they argue again? Did they break up? Is Yoongi alright?

The only thing that really mattered then, was Yoongi.

||

Jimin heard the hotel room door handle jiggle as laid in bed wondering. He swiftly lifted himself from the bed and headed to the door, not worrying about what, or whom was on the other side. 

"Yoongi, what's wrong?" The younger questioned. He didn't really know the answer, but usually he'd be like this after a long talk with Nicole. He knew she was the main problem in his life and it hurt him.

"I don't know..." The elder held his head down as he walked further into the room. "It's me I know. It's aways been me. I've always been a fuck up. Why am I even famous? Why do people like me? I don't deserve this."

Jimin stared at Yoongi for a long moment to process everything he had just heard. Yoongi was being foolish and talking down on himself again. It was as if his girlfriend drained every bit of confidence out if him.

He wasn't the same Yoongi he had use to be. He was more depressed and cautious about his eating habits.

When did he become so selfless?

The younger snaked his arms around the elder and leaned his head against Yoongi's shoulder. He felt warm and he smelled like a sugary sweet plum. The atmosphere was everything that Jimin had needed.

Until he heard a that sound again.

Yoongi was crying.

It broke the younger's heart, but he was also happy that he could be the one to comfort him this time. He raised his head and gently pulled Yoongi's head into his lap. He stroked his blond locks and slowly wiped away his tears.

Yoongi sniffled as he rubbed his nose with his sleeve. He had never let anyone see him cry. He would always let the bathroom be his crying place.

Jimin wanted—needed— to kiss him. He felt like it was the right thing to do. Was he falling more for Yoongi at this emotional time?

He pecked his cheek as a tear rolled down his cheek, but this time it was Jimin's.

"It's okay Yoongi hyung. I'm here."

A/N: I was actually very emotional while writing this, so if you felt sad them I'm terribly sorry.💜