*42 Finale

"So I see you made your choice." Hoseok said, blankly. There was no specifically written expression on his face, but he was hurt. He felt like everything he was trying to do to win Yoongi over was pointless. "I hope you can finally be happy now."

"Hobi wait-" Yoongi was cut off.

"No! Don't you dare call me that like we're just best buddies. You got what you wanted." Hoseok said before turning his back to walk away.

"Hoseok, I love you too." The elder said before Hoseok stopped again. "I need you, with me."

Jimin felt a little betrayed . He felt like a fool that was being lied to and played like a toy. "But you said you loved me. Why are you still chasing him? Let him go!"

"I can't."

"Then you don't love me like you said you did. That kiss was just out of guilt, is that it? You felt guilty for how I felt. Or did you do it because you wanted me to continue loving you?" Jimin questioned as he walked out of the bathroom.

"You really want to know why I did it? Do you also want to know why I really ran away? It's because I couldn't stand the two of you fighting. You two hated each other...because of me. I know the both of you are in love with me. And I hate it. Because I'm in love too. With the both of you. It's hard. And it's not fucking fair. Because I have to choose one of you, but one of you will be heartbroken. You will probably hate me forever. Do you have any idea how that'll affect the group? Our careers are at risk. Not only that, but our friendship." Yoongi confessed as he stared at the both of them. No one said anything. They let Yoongi's words linger in the air for a moment.

"Yoongi's right." Hoseok sniffled as he rubbed his nose. "We can't keep doing this. It's depressing and exhausting to keep fighting with you like this. I don't want to fight for Yoongi anymore. I want things to go back to how they were use to."

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows as he glared at Hoseok. "So does that mean you don't love Yoongi anymore?"

Hoseok shook his head no. "No Jimin. I will always be in love with Yoongi. For some reason...I can't stop." The younger frowned at Hoseok's words. "But I'm not going to fight with you anymore. I love Yoongi too much. I don't want him to run away from us again."

"I won't have to if I have the both of you." Yoongi have a vicious smirk as he took a step closer to the both of them. "Jung Hoseok and Park Jimin...will you both be mine?"

Jimin and Hoseok both gasped.

"Are you asking us permission to be in a polyamorous relationship?" Hoseok questioned as he waited for Yoongi to reply.

"Yes. I will love you both equally no matter what. Just please trust me on this. It will only hurt us if I choose one from the other." The elder exclaimed in a serious tone. He'd never been so serious about anything in his life.

"Okay fine, let's do it. But only if Jimin wants to do it too." Hoseok replied as he looked Jimin in the eye. "Jimin, what do you th-"

"Yes!" Jimin yelled immediately before Hoseok could finish.

"Then it's official. I've got two loves of my life. And no one got hurt." Yoongi proclaimed as he took both of his boyfriends' by the arm. "Should we tell them?"

Hoseok nodded his head as he freely kissed Yoongi on the cheek. Jimin mimicked him and kissed him too. They still had a long way to go to fully accept the decision they had just made.

It wasn't going to be a walk in the park.

The three of them finally made it back to the dining room where the rest of the members were laughing and chatting, not concerned to where the three members had gone.

"Hey guys. Long time, no see. Did you guys find Jimin's phone?" Namjoon asked as he stared at the three members up and down.

"Guys...Jimin, Hoseok, and I are dating now."

A/N: Sequel: Love or Nothing out now!!!