*30

The waitress had never had an order that big. Not even the celebrities who'd been there before ordered anything that massive.

Yoongi sat and stared at the plate of food with a fair amount of bottled wine in front of him.

If you think 8 bottles were fair.

"This...this is amazing. Why haven't you invited me here sooner?" The elder questioned as he shoved a spoonful of food in his mouth. He had skipped breakfast and also lunch, so this was the perfect time for him to pig out.

"My parents use to bring me here before I auditioned. My mother told me this was where all the celebrities went to eat and that I should get use to it." The younger smiled at Yoongi before continuing on with his speech, "The sad thing about that was, I hadn't been here since then."

Soft background music created a sophisticated ambiance, while waiters dressed in fitted black and white uniforms graciously swept across the dining area. The restaurant was busy, but Yoongi noticed many empty candlelit dining tables with reserved signs placed on them.

Yoongi then looked down at their table and smiled.

He sat quietly for a moment with his eyes fixed on an incredibly handsome Yoongi from across the table.

His heart rate increased as he saw Yoongi shove food into his mouth.

Breathe, Hoseok. Handsome doesn't even begin to describe him.

Yoongi held his head down and then back up again. "So why did you invite me here? Wouldn't you want to be here with your family?" He questioned as he shook his black hair out from in front of his eyes.

"I really didn't want them here this time. You're very special to me and I really like you..." Hoseok summoned. "Like, more than I think I should." The younger confessed.

Yoongi took a sip of his red wine before almost choking at the realization. "Wait, what are you saying?"

"You're the type to fall in love easily. So why haven't you fallen for me yet?" Hoseok asked in a humane voice. He felt as if his heart had stopped. He could barely function correctly, not knowing why he would say these words so soon.

Yoongi clenched a loop on his red bowtie. He was completely speechless. He couldn't talk even if he had the right words to say which he didn't.

"Mhm," Hoseok mumbled and snickered. "I knew it. I knew this would be another mistake I'd regret. I'm sorry I asked you to come here. I'll be on my way now." The younger exclaimed as he pulled out his wallet to pay the upcoming check.

Yoongi immediately snatched his wallet away from him, shoving Hoseok's wallet into his jacket's side pocket. "Don't leave me."

The younger rolled his eyes and frowned, "I need my wallet Yoongi hyung. I need to pay for a cab since I didn't drive myself here."

"Why call a cab when I can drive us both home. Please Hoseok, I don't want us to end the night off like this. Sit." The elder begged, clutching into Hoseok's expensive green jacket.

The younger gave up on trying to stir up an argument with Yoongi because he knew he wouldn't win and it'll be awkward back at home since they shared the same room together.

"I'm sitting. Why do you still have my wallet in your pocket?" Hoseok asked whilst crossing his legs and placing both of his hands on his knee.

"So you won't leave. Also because I'm paying the check." The black haired stated as he took a sip of his glass of wine. "I want us to talk about this."

"I invited you here."

The elder smirked and pressed a piece of roll against Hoseok's lips. "Open your mouth Hobi. I don't think I've ever fed you before. Don't you think this is the perfect time?" He asked and Hoseok honestly didn't want to reject it. He opened his mouth as Yoongi pushed the button of roll into his mouth. "Good?"