Chapter 1

-------------------------

"Kathy!" My Brother shouted. I didn't reply.
"Kathy!" He shouted louder. I still didn't reply.
"Kathy! Wake up you sleepyhead!" I groaned as Alex my brother came into my room shouting.

"What do you want Alex? Just let me sleep!" I said, going further inside the blanket. "Do you want to be late for the first day of your college? Come on get your ass out of that bed!" he said and I was just in a mood to smack him when he jumped straight upon me.

"Get off me! You are so heavy!" I said as I struggle to push him away and failed miserably. He has so big muscles; not to mention his abs and packs. He has a nice body. I am so tiny in front of him.

"Okay! But promise me you will get up." He said with a slight chuckle. "Yeah, I will get up! But first get off of me! I am not able to breathe." I said and he got up.

I groaned and got up. "Good girl. Now get ready and come down in 20 minutes. We are already getting late." He said and without waiting for my answer went out of my room slamming the door behind him. I sighed and quickly grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and realized how scary I looked. I brushed my hair and tied them into a bun. I quickly brushed my teeth and got into the shower. After 10 minutes of shower I came out of the bathroom wearing my clothes. There were only 3 minutes were remaining then again my brother would again come to my room shouting.

I quickly let my hair down and brushed them a bit and left them open, applied a layer of mascara and my strawberry lipgloss and ran down. I went to the kitchen and saw my brother texting someone.

I realized that it was my phone. "Who are you texting?" I asked sitting down. He quickly lifted his head up when he realized my presence and said, "It's Ashley. You were getting ready so I texted her to wait at her gate and that we are going to pick her up for school." With that he gave me my phone back and got up and brought my breakfast.

"Where is mom and dad?" I asked as I took a fork and knife and started eating my pancakes. They were made by Alex. I just loved his cooking.

"They left before I got up. I found a note on my table that said they will be home late than usual. I think they went on a date. Maybe."

"Oh..! So that means we can stay up late and watch movies and play games! I will call Ashley and David over. We will have fun!" I said getting excited.

"Even I liked that idea but it's a big NO!" he said. "But why?" I asked making a puppy face. "Mom had mentioned in the note that no parties and staying late up at night. If they find out about this then I will be grounded." He said with a sigh.

He cannot risk getting grounded. He was once grounded when he was young. He was not allowed to go out, no T.V, no computer, no video games and no phone for 1 month. He wasn't even allowed to call his friends over for 2 weeks. So overall you can say that he was scared of getting grounded.

I chuckled and said okay. He let out a sigh of relief and we quickly finished our breakfast.

When we went out to our garage we chose his Black Range Rover. I didn't wanted to drive and if we would go in my car then everyone would know that he was my brother, and I didn't wanted that to happen. He was very popular in his previous school and it would not take him long time to be famous in our school, and if everyone gets to know that I am his sister then everyone will know me, which I didn't wanted to happen.

I had decided that I and Ashley will get down before entering the gates. He sat on the driver's seat and I on the passenger seat. We drove out of the garage and headed towards Ashley's house where we reached in less than a minute as her house was just besides ours. She was waiting near the gate as expected. She got into the car and we drove off to our college.