Chapter 9

Hey guys!! Here's a new chapter for you..
Enjoy..

------------------------------

"Good Night!" I said and entered the password to the emergency room. He came behind me. "What's the password?" he asked. "Alex's birthdate." I simply said. "18111999" I said. "Okay. Good Night Princess." he said and kissed my forehead. I smiled and again said "Good night." He then went out and I went in the emergency room.

"I hope I don't get any nightmares." I prayed and slept after switching off all the lights. I felt something on my bed but I just ignored it because I was too sleepy.

I got up to the sound of my alarm. I actually didn't get any nightmare and it was the best sleep I ever had. I sat up and looked to my left. Did Jason come in last night or it's just my imagination?

I got up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I came out and went to the closet and wore my clothes then I went to my room after locking the emergency room's door.

Jason wasn't here. I searched for my phone but I didn't get it. Who the hell called yesterday? I sighed and went down taking my bag. Jason was in the kitchen and his bag was kept on the sofa. I kept my bag besides his and went to the kitchen. "Good morning Princess." he said with a smile. "Good morning." I smiled back and sat on the counter. He passed me a plate of waffle.

"Thank you." I said and started eating. "This is amazing." I said. "Thanks." he said. "Jason, did you come in the room yesterday?" I asked. "No." he said shifting in his seat without looking up and continued eating. "Oh. Okay." I said. Just my imagination. "Here take your phone." he said and gave my phone. I unlocked it. There were 64 missed calls. All from different unknown numbers.

"Jason there are 64 missed calls." I said surprised. "I know. Just ignore them." he said. I nodded and continued eating. After I was done I quickly washed all the dishes and Jason was doing something on my phone.

When I finised washing the dishes I went to him. He took out his mobile from his pocket and gave it to me. "Use this for today till I get your number changed." he said. Then he looked at me. "Only answer Alex's and Zack's call. Ignore other calls. You will not need the phone though. I will be with you the whole time." he said and got up from the sofa. "Okay." I said. "You keep your phone with you. I really don't need it." I said and gave him his phone back.

"Your car keys." he said giving me my keys. "It's in the garage. But you will be coming with me. So you can keep the keys in your room." he said. "I am not a kid." I mumbled and kept the keys on the counter. "It's so irritating!" I said frustrated. "Sorry but you will have to listen to me." he said and started walking towards the garage. I took my bag and started walking behind him.

We sat in the car and then he drove off to school. The whole way I was looking out of the window.
Evan will be coming today. Huh. What did I do to deserve this?

When we reached the school I quickly got down and waited for Jason to come. When he came we went towards our lockers which were besides each other. "Princess are you okay?" he asked. I nodded. I closed my locker and saw Evan coming towards us.

"Good Morning Kathy." he said with a smile. The same smile which I loved at a time but which I hate now. "Evan. Just get lost." Jason said irritated. "Good Morning to you too Jason." Evan said rolling his eyes.