Chapter 17

We got up at 8. Well Alex was already ready so he was up before me. We have to go to Mr. Jackson's house today. I am really very sleepy. "Hurry up! I checked the address. It will take half and hour to reach there." Alex said pulling me out of the bed. "Good Morning guys!" Jason came in. "Good you are here. I am going down to make breakfast for you all and just don't let her sleep again." Alex said to him. "We need to cancel the plans. We will have to go to meet Dad's friend. Sorry." Alex said and ran out probably to make breakfast.

"So today's plan is cancle?" Jason asked. I nodded and slept down. "No Princess. You need to get up." Jason said and sat besides me. "I am sleepy!" I groaned. "Damn you are a sleepy head. Get up please." he said poking me. "Please I want to sleep." I said going further in the blanket.

He pulled the blanked off me making me groan. "Get up kitty!!" Jason said singing. I sat on the bed yawning and looked at him without any expression. He looked at me and started laughing. "God you look so adorable!!" he said sitting besides me. "Go get ready. Please.." he said looking at me with hope.

I sighed and mumbled a 'Okay' and ran in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and then luckily I remember that I didn't bring towel and my clothes. I quickly went out and saw Jason doing something on my phone. "What are you doing?" I asked as I made my way to the closet. "Nothing." he said and continued doing what he was doing.

I just took the clothes and went to the bathroom and quickly showered. After 10 minutes or so I was done and I wore my clothes and came out. He was still doing something on my phone. I quickly brushed my hair and applied a bit of mascara and lip gloss and turned towards him. "I am ready." I said and went towards him. I took the gun on the nightstand.

"Woah! I didn't know a girl can get ready in like only 20 minutes. Like you took less than 20 minutes." he said looking at me. "Oh it's because I always get up late and have to get ready in little time." I said laughing.

"Come we should go down. I am hungry." I said. He followed behind me. We went down and sat down with rest of them. "So guys only me, Katherine, Jason and Zack are going to go there. Jake you will drop Ashley to her house. Aspen you can go with them if you want." Alex said and then looked at Jason. "I don't want them to know you both are dating. If mom dad gets to know about it then I don't know what will be their reaction." Alex said looking between us.

"But it doesn't matter right? If you are okay then they can't say anything." I said. It's actually right. Mom and Dad were not that close to us. Sure we are close like any other family but because of the business life and all mom and dad were always out on business trips so Alex was the one who raised me. He was the one who took care of me. He is the one who knows everything about me. No one knows me as much as Alex. I never hide anything from him unless it is very serious and it is best to hide it.

"I know that kitty. But.. I need to make sure they like Jason. They will not trust anyone because of what happened.. with Evan." Alex said and stabbed the pancake. Poor pancake. I nodded. Jason took my hand from under the table and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Everything will be fine." He said smiling. I smiled back and continued eating.

After we were done Ashley left with Aspen and Jake. Me, Jason, Zack and Alex sat in Alex's car. Alex was sitting on the passenger seat, Zack on driver's seat and me and Jason were sitting behind. I slept in the entire ride. "Princess wake up. We are here." Jason woke me as we reached my dad's friend's house. It was of the same size as ours.

"Okay guys. Behave yourself." Alex said. "Yeah. Don't want them to think we are some lunatics." Zack said and started walking towards the door. Alex pressed the bell. It was opened by an old lady. "Hello miss. We are here to meet Mr. Jackson." Alex said. "Hello child. May I know your name?" she asked with a smile. "Alex Green." he said. "Oh you are Mr. Green's son. Welcome." she said and made way for us to get in.