Chapter 7

Hey guys.. Sorry for a long wait.. Here's a new chapter for you..

-------------------------

"That's like a good girl." he said grinning. I still can't understand how this guy is like freaking scary at a moment and then a cute little kid at another.

"You both go home. I and Zack have some business to attend." Alex said. "Jason remember don't shout on her no matter how annoyed you are. She is really sensitive." Alex said in a very low whisper. My sharp ears. I heard him.

"I heard everything. Alex am I annoying?" I asked pouting. They both slightly laughed. "No sweetie you are not. He is just short tempered. And I won't be coming until late at night. So you both don't fight." he said. "What about the dinner. I don't know how to cook and I finished my pocket money. So can't order anything." I said.

"Did you again spent all the money buying 1D stuff?" he asked. "Ah.. Umm.. Yes.. " I said grinning like an idiot. He chuckled. "Fine take this and order something. And keep the rest with you. " he said taking out a $1000 and handling it to me. "I can cook." Jason said raising his one hand up.

"We don't want our kitchen to be a mess! You both just order something and eat." Alex said. "Trust me Alex I know how to cook and I will not make a mess." he pleaded. "Fine. Just do what you want. Just don't make any mess. And Kathy you can keep that money." Alex said and then he left with Zack.

"Come. We will go home." Jason said and took my hand leading me out. He told me that he will be keeping his car here as he wanted to come with me on the bike. I agreed. I didn't want any further argument. As we were about to sit on it a guy came running towards us.

"Sir we got this letter and I think it's for you." he said. He glanced at my way. Something about him made me uncomfortable but I ignored that and just smiled. He smiled a small smile at me.

"I want him in that room. As soon as possible." Jason said gritting his teeth. "He is already there, Sir." that guy said. "Princess can you please stay here till I finish my business. Please." Jason asked. "Sure." I said. "Take her to Alex's room." he said to the guy who gave him the letter. He nodded and Jason went inside, in some room.

I followed that guy and he was quite the whole time. He gestured me to enter a room and I went in. It was a big room and it didn't have any furniture. It was all white and there was only one window. I heard a bang and looked behind to see that the guy had closed the room and he was standing there leaning against the door looking at me.

"Um.." I said confused. "Why did you close the door?" I asked. No response. "Hello?" I said waving my hand in front of his face. He grabbed my wrist. "Leave my hand." I said pulling it back. "Are you boss' girlfriend?" he asked not leaving my hand.

"You mean Alex?" I asked. "Yup. Are you his girlfriend?" he asked. "No. I am his sister." I said continuing to pull my hand back. He smirked. "Can you please leave my hand?" I asked. "Sure." he said and left my hand. I rubbed my wrist. It had red marks on it. "I.. I want to go back to Jason." I said. This guy was staring at me and was freaking me out.

"Seriously? You can't go there sweetheart." he said smiling. "believe me you will regret going there." he said coming towards me. I took a step back as he continued walking towards me. "What.. What do you.. mean?" I asked shuttering. "He is currently in the torture room. No one goes there when he is there." he said. I looked at him confused. He stopped.

"You must be knowing that he is the right hand of boss." he said. I nodded. "So, since boss and Zack sir are not here, Jason sir will be handling the torturing thing." he said. "What do they do there?" I asked hoping that whatever I was thinking was wrong.