Chapter 18

Hey guys!!
Here is a new chapter for you lovely readers. Read on!!

------------------------------

"Ah. This girl!" I mumbled. "What?" he asked looking down at me. "Look over there." I said looking towards Kaila. "That girl. I hate her." I said annoyed by looking at her.

"You jealous?" he asked smirking. "Yeah that's so obvious." I mumbled. He chuckled. "You don't need to be. I am all yours." he said making be blush again. "Come. Just ignore her. I will handle it." he said and we went there. "Which one do you want?" he asked. "I'll bring it." I said and started going ahead. He pulled me back. "It's on me." he said. "So, which one do you want?" he asked looking at me. "Choco chip." I said grinning. That's my favorite.

"Okay. Wait here I will bring." he said and went ahead. "Look who is here." Kaila said coming towards me. I rolled my eyes at her. "Are you here with Alex?" she asked. "Jason. I am here with Jason." I said looking straight in her eyes. "Listen just stay away from him. You are coming between us. He is mine!" she growled. "Damn what are you? An animal?" I asked.

"Oh shut up stupid! Where is he?" she asked. "Listen Kaila. You need to stay away from my boyfriend." I said. Jason came towards us. "Here." he said giving me my ice-cream. "Kaila you want ice-cream?" Jason asked looking at her. "No." She said and went away. I started laughing.

We then were walking in the garden. "Let's play. Count till ten." I said and started running. "Yeah fine." He said and started counting. After playing for sometime we were tired and sat down on a bench laughing and breathing heavily. "You run so fast!" I said. He replied by laughing. "You are also a fast runner." he said. "Do you want to go for a long drive or something? No wait! I will take you somewhere." he said and got up.

"Come fast!" he said and took my hand. We ran till his car. "Are you okay if I drive it fast?" he asked. "Yeah I am fine with it." I said. "Okay." we came out of the parking lot and damn he then was driving it really fast. He was nearly missing the cars.

"Hey! It's too fast!" I shouted at him. He reduced the speed. "Sorry. I thought you are okay with it." he said chuckling. "Weirdo! Who drives so fast?" I asked looking at him. He chuckled and looked ahead.

"You are weird." I said. "But you still love me." he said winking. I smiled. "True." I said and looked ahead. It was an isolated road. "Where are we going?" I asked him. "Somewhere special." he said smiling. "But where?" I asked looking around. "Have patience!" he said laughing.

"Huh. Fine." I said and started messing around with the speaker but then I got bored and then I remembered I have gun. I took it out. "I have to use it once." I said and looked at him. "Sure. When we will go back to the base you can practice." he said. "Keep it back. Don't play with it." he said chuckling. I keep it back and my phone started vibrating.

"Who is it?" Jason asked. "Alex." I said picked the call.

On Call:

Alex: Hey. Kitty sorry but you need to come back.

Me: Why?

Alex: Dad called me. Mr. Jackson told him that you and Jason went somewhere. So he was angry that it's rude to leave.

Me: Is he very angry?

Alex: Yeah he was. But I just covered up saying you both needed to do some school stuff so I told you to go and said I will call you back. He was fine then.

Me: Thank you Alex. I love you so much.

Alex: Yeah I know. Now come back as soon as possible.