Chapter 12

Hope you people are having a great day. Here's a new chapter for you guys!! Enjoy.

------------------------------

"Sir." Ashton said coming towards us. "Hii Ashton." Princess said smiling. "Hello Katherine." he said smiling back. I cleared my throat. He looked at me. "Sorry sir." he said looking down. "I'll take the bags." he said. I gave the bags to him. "Keep it in my car." I said. He nodded.

"Our members are scattered around us. They will not attack till the other gang members do anything, which they will definitely not do in public. And boss has sent a big force."

I nodded. "Princess do you want to shop more or go home?" I asked her. "We should go back." she said. "I bought many things." she said laughing awkwardly. "Yeah. That's right." I said looking at the bags. "Ashton you can give some bags to me if you want." She said looking at them. "No it's fine." he said with a smile.

"Give half of them to me." I said. "It's okay sir." he said professionally. "It's an order. Give half of them." I said raising my eyebrows. He nodded. "But I can hold them." he said giving me half of the bags. "There are many." Princess said. "Alex will scold me." she mumbled. I chuckled. "It's okay. He will not say anything." I assured her.

"No. I actually bought many 1D merchendice recently and my pocket money got over. And I also did shopping before school. And now again I bought many things." she said innocently. "It's okay Angle. I will tell him not to say anything." I said with a smile.

"Are you both dating?" Ashton asked Princess. "No." Princess said. I could not see her reaction. She was doing something on her mobile. "I don't think you should go very personal." I said glaring at him. "S.. Sorry." he said looking down. We went towards my car and after keeping the bags in the backseat Ashton went to other members.

"Hey. Are they from your gang?" Princess asked. "Yes they are from our gang." I said looking at them. "How do you know?" I asked as we sat in the car. "I have seen some of them. They all look so scary." she said laughing. I let out a chuckle. She is so cute.

We then drove off to the base. I parked the car and we got out. "Max. Bring these bags to Princess' room." I said. He gave me a confused look. "Princess?" be asked raising an eyebrow. Princess started laughing. "Jason my name is Katherine, not princess." she said. "Um. Bring those bags to Katherine's room." I said and then looked at her. "We will play a game. Catch me." she said and started running.

KATHERINE'S P.O.V:

I said and started running. "Hey wait!" he called and started running behind me. "You cannot catch me!" I shouted and laughed. I stopped quickly when a huge guard came in front of me.

"Caught you!" Jason said hugging me from behind. "That's cheating!" I said groaning. "Well I didn't tell him to stop you." he said laughing. "Huh. Now count till 10." I said and escaped from his grasp. "Till 10. No cheating." I said and started running.

"Fine." he said and started counting. I was standing behind the couch. Not so far away from him. When he finished he came running towards me. Now I thought that he would come from around the couch like a normal person but no he climbed on it and jumped in front of me like an animal.

He smirked at me. I smirked back and ran from there. The living room was so big we were running around like kids laughing and teasing each other. The guards were standing there and watching us like it was a show and they are enjoying it.

There was a room in front of me. I quickly opened it and went in locking it. I turned around to see blood and people lying and some sitting with blood all over there body. They looked at me. I screemed loudly.