Chapter 3

--------------------

"What happened to you guys?" Ashley asked. "Did you both fight?" she was worried. "No... We didn't." Alex said. "Alex... are you still thinking about earlier?" I asked looking at him.

"No... but I am sorry. I.. because of me you had to tell it in front of everyone that you are my sister." He said.

"Really Alex! You are thinking about that? It's not that I am ashamed to be your sister. I am proud to be your little annoying sister." I said. He let out a chuckle and hugged me.

"Hey guys! What's happening?" Jason came there. We both slowly pulled out of the hug but Alex sill had his arm around my shoulder.

"Alex... can I come over at your house today?" Jason asked. "No." Alex said.

"That was rude. Come on... I never came to your house."

"Jason... You need to stay away from her." Alex said getting angry. "Alex... Katherine and I are friends now. Right Kathy?" He said the last part looking at me.

"Uhh... Um.. Yes..." I said shuttering. "Really?" Alex asked getting surprised. I nodded.

"So are you okay if he comes over?" he asked. I again nodded. "Fine... if she is okay with it then you can come, call Jack and Aspen too." Alex said to Jason. "Sure." Jason said smiling.

"Kathy.. Are you coming over to my house?" Ashley asked me. I looked at Alex for permission. He nodded in acceptance.

"Yes!" I said excitedly. "I will come directly after school." I said. "Good! Thanks Alex." She said and he just nodded and gave a small smile.

"Come before dinner. I will prepare something special for you. Ashley you can also come over for dinner." Alex said. "Sure! I love your cooking!" she said excitedly. Alex really cooked well. "Even David will come Alex. We will call him over." I said.

"What are you all talking about?" David asked coming towards us. "David! You have to come at my house for dinner. No excuses." I said. "Umm.. okay!" he said grinning.

"Guys you all can come but you all will leave at perfect 10:30." Alex said.

"Yes... Mom and Dad are not at home. They are coming late today but we are not allowed to do any parties or stay up till late night." I said sighing. "It's okay. We will leave at 10:30" Ashley said.

The bell rang and finally we could leave. We all headed towards our lockers. I took my bag and closed the locker and turned around to find Jason.

Again! Why can't he just go away?

"Hey Princess... So, we are friends now?" he asked with a smirk. I didn't say anything. I spotted Alex. I quickly ran towards him. Jason looked at me and smirked.

Jason along with his two friends came towards us. "Alex.. we all are coming directly to your house." Jason said. "Okay.. I am cool with it." Alex said casually. "Great. We will follow you in my car." Jason said.

"Bye guys I am leaving." David said and started leaving. "David wait! You wanna join us?" Alex asked. "Yeah bro! Join us! We'll have fun." Jason said.

"Umm... You sure?" David asked awkwardly. "Absolutely! We'll have great time." Alex said. "Umm, Okay." David said smiling awkwardly. "I'll come in my car."

We all went out. I sat on Passenger seat and Alex on driver's seat. Jason, Aspen and Jack were following us in Jason's car and David in his car with Ashley. We reached in front of Ashley's house. I and Ashley got down and I gave my bag to Alex.