Chapter 2

-------------------------

"Miss Green... Didn't Mr. Ryder give you your book back?" he asked looking at me.

"Sir I lost her book..." that boy whose name is Jason I suppose said.

Mr. Smith sighed again and said, "Please share your book with her then for now." "Yes Sir!" he said with a huge grin.
"Sir I can share with her, if she doesn't mind." Alex said.

Damn! What the hell... I am totally screwed up. I mentally groaned.

"It's okay Alex... I can share with her." Jason said.
Wait how does he know Alex's name?
"No it's fine Jason. I can share with her. I don't have any problem."
Huh! Even Alex knows his name. This was getting weird.

"STOP!" Mr. Smith finally exploded.
I jumped back on my seat, but they didn't move a bit like they did not get affected by him. Huh..
"Miss Green, it's your choice. Share with whomever you want to..." He said finally giving up.
They both looked at me. I sighed and said, "Alex, share with me..." He smiled and kept the book on the desk between me and him.

The whole lecture Jason was glaring at Alex. Alex didn't react to him.
I should be ready to answer to all the questions which Alex is going to ask me after this class.
The bell rang and everyone started moving out of the class, the girls giving me death glares.
Alex. How are you buddy?" Jason said in a sarcastic voice.
"Jason... Stop it! Stay away from her."

Do they know each other?

"Yes Kathy..." Alex sighed. "We know each other."
I looked at him. "Did I say that aloud?"
"No you didn't... I told you before it's quite easy for me to read your mind."

I groaned. "How do you know each other?"
"We both are best friends" Jason said.
"What?" I asked getting surprised. I looked at Alex who looked frustrated.
"Jason, just stay away from her..." Alex said.
"Why would I listen to you? And who are you to ask me to stay away from her?" Jason said narrowing his eyes.

What is happening? Why can't I just go from here?

"Jason... she is my sister..." Alex said getting angry.

"What?" Jason's eyes widened with shock but this expression was changed into a wide grin.
"Jason, I will not hesitate to kill you if you trouble her." Alex said. "By the way you didn't tell me that your uncle is the Principal of this school."
What that hell? That is why any teacher didn't say him anything?
"You also didn't tell me that your sister is so cute and studies here..." Jason mumbled, but I heard. I suppose Alex didn't.

"Alex, I have to go." I said.

"No wait... I need to talk to you." He said. "Jason you go... I will join you afterwards. I need to talk to you too." He said with a fake smile.
Jason nodded and he looked a bit scared.

"Did he do anything to you?" Alex asked with concern in his voice, when Jason went out of the class.

I told him everything. Right from the staring thing to the locker thing and how I went to washroom and came back to find him standing near my locker and how I came to the class, but I didn't tell him about his mumbling part.

"I will talk to him. Don't worry." He said sighing.
"I never saw him before... is he really your best friend." I asked him.

"Yes... We know each other for six years now. I didn't bring him home because... I have my own reasons." He said getting up. "And yes I will tell him not to tell anyone about us being siblings."

I simply nodded. "I will go now. Ashley and David must be waiting for me." I said and started to leave. "Kathy." He called. "Hmm?" I responded. "If he troubles you then tell me. Okay?" he said.