Chapter 20

------------------------------

Then I again went to the closet and took some medicine for fever. I told him to drink one spoon. Well I had to shove that spoon in his mouth because he was behaving like a stubborn kid and saying that the syrup was having a very bad smell and it will taste bad. He was right actually. It tastes bad and bitter but it is effective.

I brought a small size tub with water in it and took a soft cloth and then went to him. I placed the cloth on his forehead. Then I brought the thermometer and put it in his mouth. He had a high fever but he was acting normal. "You don't need to do this. I am fine." he said coughing. "If you get up I will... not talk to you." I said narrowing my eyes at him. He chuckled. "Fine I will not get up but really I am fine." he said smiling at me.

"Jason you are having very high fever. Your head is burning." I said keeping my hand on his head. I got up and brought a cough syrup. "Here. You have to take this too." I said and put the spoon of that syrup in his mouth.

"I will be back in some time. Don't you dare get up." I said and got up. I was going to Alex's room to tell him to prepare soup. I pressed the bell to his room but he didn't open. I typed the password and went in. He wasn't there. I sighed and come out and locked the door and then went down stairs. "Alex?" I shouted. No reply. No one was there here except the scary looking guards.

"I think I should make it on my own." I said to myself and prepared tomato soup. This was the first time I prepared something on my own. I hope it doesn't taste like crap. I went back to my room and Jason looked at me. "Finally. Where were you?" he asked trying to get up. I allowed him to get up by helping him as I was going to give the soup to him.

"I went to Alex to tell him to make some soup for you but no one is at the house now except the scary guards. So I prepared it by myself. I don't know how it tastes. Just try it, if it is bad don't drink it." I said giving him the bowl. "Is it tomato soup?" he asked. I nodded. "Feed me." he said grinning at me. "Fine." I said and put the spoon in his mouth. "How is it? It is crappy right? I knew it! You don't have to drink it. I will throw....." I was cut mid sentence as his kept his finger on my lips.

"Trust me. It is amazing." he said and told me to continue feeding him. I gave him a 'are you serious' look and he nodded smiling. I smiled at him but I didn't believe him that it's good. "Let me taste it first." I said and tasted it. It was not bad. I smiled at him. "It's fine. You can drink it." with that I continued feeding him. After he was done I again went down and washed the bowl and the other utensils in the sink.

Then I again went in my room. Jason was sleeping peacefully. I went towards him and put the blanket properly on him and then kissed his forehead. I love you Jason. I switched off the lights leaving my night light on and then came out of the room.

I went and sat in Alex's room. I was checking on Jason every 15 minutes. I also removed the cloth from his forehead everytime I went to check on him and put it again after soking it in water. It was an hour now. I went in the room and he was awake. "How are you feeling now?" I asked. "Better." he said sitting up. I checked his temperature. He still had fever. "Remove your T-shirt, I need to wipe your body." I said picking up the tub to change the water.

When I came out he was still sitting with his T-shirt on. He was staring at me sitting there like a child. "What?" I asked. He simply lifted his hands. "You remove it." he said grinning. I rolled my eyes at him. "Seriously Jason?" I asked. He nodded. I sighed and then removed his T-shirt.

"Woah! Guys what are you doing?" Alex said coming in my room. I glared at him. "Thank god you are here. Can you cook something for him?" I asked keeping his T-shirt on the bed. "What happened to you?" Alex asked Jason. "He is having a high fever." I said on behalf of Jason.