Chapter 15

------------------------------

"Why are you behind her?" I asked. "He wants her." That guy said. "What's his plan?" I asked. "I don't know." that guy said. "Why did you tell us his name?" I asked. "I know what he did to your.... " he was going to say it but I cut him off. "Stop." I said controlling my emotions and tears. I closed my eyes.

"Jason if you want we can handle it." I heard Alex say. "No. I will handle it." I said and opened my eyes. "So?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "He wants to marry her." he said. "I don't know why and how but I told you everything I know. I know whatever he is doing is wrong so I told you everything. Now please kill me." he said.

"We need him." I said looking at Alex. "And I promise I won't let anything happen to her." I said and came out of the room and let out a sigh. I went upstairs to Princess' room. When I reached there I saw her sleeping peacefully on the floor outside her room.

"Why is she sleeping here?" I said and went to her and crouched down. She looked so sweet and peaceful. She really looks like an angle when she is asleep. I opened her door and then picked her up and went in. I placed her on the bed and laid down on the other side. I pulled up the covers and texted Alex that I will be sleeping with her.

Then after switching off the lights well ofcourse keeping a faint light on I kept my hand around her and pulled her closer into my chest and buried my head in the crook of her next and slept.

"Jason." I woke up to a soft voice. "Jason." I heard Princess say. "Hm?" I asked. "What are you doing here?" she asked. "Sleeping." I said and pulled her more closer. "Um. I need to go to washroom." she said. "No." I said and pulled her more closer.

"Jason let me go." she groaned softly. I sighed. "Okay. But come fast." I said and romoved the hand. She quickly ran towards the washroom. I checked my phone. Alex said 'Okay but I will kill you if she will complain.' I let out a chuckle.

"Jason how did I come in? I remember sleeping out." Princess said as she climbed on the bed and laid down. "Yeah. I brought you in. Why did you sleep out though?" I asked. She hesitated for a moment. "I didn't knew the password." she said. "You should have gone to Alex's room." I said.

"I went... but there were g..guns there." she said looking down. "Oh. Yes he had to check them." I said. "They were so big." she said thinking something. "You will also be getting a gun soon." I said remembering Alex talking to Boss (His father) about it.

"W..what? Why?" she asked scared. "For your protection cutie. You will need it." I said. "We all have one everytime." I said and removed the pistol form my pocket. She looked at it for a while and then started moving back. "Don't be scared. It's not loaded." I said getting up. She sat looking at me.

"Take it." I said and handed it out for her. She was staring at it like it would start firing anytime on its own. "No." she said not averting her gaze from it. "It will not do anything on its own." I said chuckling. She looked at me and again at the gun.

She slowly lifted her hand and brought it towards the gun. Okay she was really scared or nervous because her hands were shivering. She first touched it and quickly took her hand back a little. But then again moved it towards it.

She finally took that gun from my hand after more than five minutes of intense staring. "It's heavy." she said examining it. I chuckled at her cuteness. "Yeah. I know." I said laughing. "But trust me this is the most lightest one from among what we have." I said looking at her.

"Do you guys have a gun room or something?" she asked not lifting her gaze from the gun. "Yeah. The basement. I knew you would be scared of guns so I warned you not to go there." I said not shifting my gaze from her.