Chapter 1 - Start

*CLICK!!* The whole lights in my house are turned off. "What the heck is thissss!!" I suddenly exclaimed. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXA!!" "Omg!" I don't even know who's voice is that but it's sound like many many people combined.

"Well, I'm going to be more happy if someone turned the lights back on!" I said. *CLICK* The lights are turned on. It's really too bright and I feel like blind.

"Happy birthday Alexa" someone said from behind..VERY CLOSE!!! "Charlie??" I asked. I kind of remember this touched and his voice.

"That's my name" he said and lean his face beside me. I almost forgot about other people that standing in front of me and wait for me to blow the candle. "Sorry every body" I said and walking to Amber. She's holding the cake.

Corner and Johan also here! "Make a wish" Charlie whisper from behind. By the way why I didn't heard that he's walking follow me. Whatever.

I wish I could be Charlie one day. *blow* "yay!!!" Amber raised. "Let's having fun all day all night!!" Corner said. "Can someone turn Done For Me on please?" Charlie said and walking to the stereo.

ᑁᑄᑁᑄᑁᑄᑁᑄᑁᑄᑁᑄᑁᑄᑁᑄᑁᑄᑁᑄᑁᑄᑁᑄ

Hello Reader!!
This is my second story. Actually this isn't the really official part of Destiny but I just have a good idea, so I decided to write this story. This time might not contain too romantic scenes or sweet scenes like the first one. I hope you enjoy the short intro of this story. The full chapter coming out maybe once a week.
Love y'all xx.