Chapter 8 - Japan

• Alexa POV •
I opened my eyes, seeing Charlie sleeping next to me. I smile and pokes his cheek. Then he's opening his eyes and smile. "Good morning cheesy pizza" I said as smile at my dear lover.

"Good morning fancy sugar" he said. Charlie give me a quick kiss and I start to sitting up. He's grabbed my wrist and pull me back into bed again. I smile " I don't want to miss the flight pizza" I kiss his cheek and stand up.

I get into the bathroom brush my teeth and get dressed. I wait for Charlie in the living room. He walks out from his bedroom and he's dressed better. I help him put on some makeup and we went out to the airport.

I meet my family and talk to them before we check in and go onto the plane.

It was a first class seating. So it's more comfortable to sit or lays. Me and Charlie are sit together. I rest my head on his shoulder as he entwine his arms around my shoulder.

We eat breakfast and I scrolling on my phone. We just like a new lovebirds. I feel so happy to travel with him as his girlfriend. I feel the love around our seat. Everything are sweet and warm.

We watching TV on plane. We need to stay on here around 11.29 hours.

We talking and cuddling like sweetheart. I can't seem to be bored right next to him.

11+ hours later
We arrived at Tokyo, Japan. We holding hands and walking into the airport. We grabbed our luggage and walk out.

Charlie's take me to the car and tell the driver to going to somewhere. I think it's all his planned. We arrived at the condo it was a very good view.

Charlie's take me to the counter and tell me check in as Charlie Puth. They give us a room pass card. Then we get in the elevator.

Charlie's press the 15th floor. We wait until the doors are open at our floor. We walk out and find our room. 151.

We get in and I dropped myself onto the bed. Charlie's slowly get on the bed and laying next to me. "Are you ready for travel sugar?" He ask. "Of course pizza" I smile and then grabbed my phone.

I texting Amber. We chatting for a bit and we going to dinner. Charlie's ordered the food. I just staring at him. I know I always see myself but in his eyes I can see him.

We went to condo and I fall asleep.

Morning
I wake up but didn't see Charlie, so I get out of the bed and finding him. I found him in the kitchen trying to find the stuff to cook.

I slowly walked to him from behind and I hold his waist. "Hey fancy sugar" he said and turn around. I give him a quick kiss and we both smile.

We decided to eat breakfast outside. Charlie told me to call his driver and we got outside.

We finished our breakfast and Charlie's take me to somewhere.

We got out of the car it was a beautiful park. "It's called Rikugi-en sugar" Charlie said and opened the door for me. I smile and walk with him.

We travel around the park and we finally sit on the grass. "Baby" I called him. "How long do you think we'll be together?" I asked. The his face changed to quiet grumpy. "I—I'm sorry" I said and look other ways.

Charlie's holding my hand and says. "I don't know, but as long as I can" he smile. I move closer to him and I rest my head on his chest.

We looking at the view and go to the near restaurant to get some lunch.

We spend about 2+ hours at the restaurant so it's almost 3 now. I called the driver and Charlie's tell him where to go.

"This place called Sensō-ji" he said. The we get out and walking inside. It was a temple. It's very beautiful. I can feel the belief of people in here. They're pray for they god. I walk into some of shrine in the temple.

Then I saw some thing that people are wishing there. It's call Guanyin this is an Asian bodhisattva. They're believed that she is 'Goddess of Mercy'

So, I do the things follow the people here. I closed my eyes and make a wish... 'I wish I could be in my body again.' I opened up my eyes and stick a incense into incense burner. I see Charlie's still closing his eyes.

After that. We went to the market to buy a stuff to cook at condo. I help Charlie's cooking dinner, then we eating and I take a bath before go to bed.

Charlie's pat my hair before I sleep and kissed my forehead.

Morning
I opening my eyes and see Charlie's angel face in front of me. His lips are natural red and it's look very sexy. His eyelashes are long like a cute girl. His cheeks are already pink. I smiling at the beautiful appearance in front of me.

I slowly moving close to him and pecking my lips on him softly. He's just awake and kissing me back. I tangled my fingers in his soft brown hair. He's flip me on top of him and the I pull away.

He's blinking like 2 or 3 time then his face turned to stunned. "What's wrong pizza?" I ask and giggles. "Baby, you— me_" he looks very confusing but his morning voice are so sexy.

"*sigh* Baby, we switched back!" He said. Then I was shocked. I run into the bathroom and look into the mirror. "Oh my god!!!" I screamed. We switched back!?!?!! I can't believe it's finally happened!!! I'm speechless and running to hug Charlie. "Baby, I can't believe it's work!!!"

I remember yesterday I wish for this at the temple. I wish this with the goddess of mercy. Wow it's really nice to know that I was myself again. I don't know what to do or say but very happy!!