Chapter 5 - Tickets

• Charlie POV •
Today I tell Alexa about the the trip. She's seems excited about it. I Baugh the tickets for us and the flight was 3 days away. "Aww thanks Charlie." She said and hugging me. I pat her hair while her head is on my chest. "I'm happy you like it." I said. I feel a little weird to hugging my own body and pat my very own hair. Every time I saw myself it's like annoying.

I'm taking her for lunch now. We get out of the car then... "Omg!!! That's Charlie Puth!!" Someone yelling and pointing at Alexa I mean at Charlie appearance.

Just a minute. People starting to taking the pictures with Alexa and I was just looking at them. I think this is the way too much wasting time so I grabbed Alexa arm and pull her into the restaurant. I call my bodyguard by tell Alexa what to say to them.

Finally crowded are gone. Me and Alexa are eating the lunch and I think we should get home and practice my autograph.

I teaching for several hours finally.. "Yes!!! This is perfect!!" Alexa said and show her sign to me. "Good." I said.

I watching Netflix and chilling while Alexa rest her head on my chest. "Charlie, look at this!" She show me her phone. It's a gossip news about us. "What do you gonna do next??" She's said with her worry tone. In the news they said me and Alexa are secret couple in the celebrity network.

"Let them say." I said and continued watching the movie. "But.." She said. "Why? You don't want to be with me, don't you?" I said and looking into her eyes. I can see her shadow starring back in the eyes. "Uh..I didn't mean that Charlie... I just scared." She said. "Of what?" I asked. "Your fandom." She's answer and looking other ways. I know that face of me is feels sad. "Hey.." I said and pull her back to my chest. "They will understand believe me. They will feels the same way as I feels about you." I comfort her. "I hope so." she said

About an hour
Alexa was fell asleep on my chest. I actually don't think much about her. The past 3 years ago at Alaska I think she's just one of my fans but she can produce a music and plays instrument. I admit that I have a feelings for her but it's not that strong to become more this status. But now...I really don't understand myself. I feel happy with her but I doesn't want to be in a relationship though I say that to her.

I also have many things to go through that's why I'm not interesting in a relationship material. Seriously I have no ideas how I'm gonna living in her body. I actually wanted to get back in my own body cuz I think it's kind of hard to do the things in this look. And yeah, I can not contact my friends or my family. Only Liam knew about this.

Several moments later
Alexa are you woke up and we going out to dinner. Still some people are taking a picture with her. Now I know how annoying if someone has dating me and I need to taking a pic with fans all the time.

We finished the dinner and I drive back to my currently house.

• Alexa POV •
Today was a very good day. I was stayed with Charlie's all day. He teach me how to write his signature and some people are taking a pic with me!! Actually with Charlie's body.

There are some gossip news about me and Charlie. But he said let them say. I don't know what to do too. So I think I could get ready for Japan trip.

*ring ring* My phone are ringing. Let's see who's calling. Damn my mom!!!!! I can't pick up the phone now. Why? Because I was in Charlie's!!!! I can't let my mom hear Charlie's voice. So I call Charlie. "Charlie!!! Help!!!" I said very stunned. "What happened???" He asked. "My mom's just called me but I can't pick up because it's not me!!" I said. "Ok give me 1 sec I'll go there." He said and hang up the phone.

Not very long
He arrived and I write the script for him what to say to my mom. "Ok, let's call back" I said and we're waiting for my mom pick up. "Hello" Charlie said. "Yeah I'm good mom" "very cool, everything is alright" "why?" "What!!!!" Charlie's suddenly yelled like he's very shocked. "What happened?" I whisper.

He didn't say anything but he's turn on the speaker phone. "Alexa?" My mom said. "Yes, mom" "so can I stay at yours?" Charlie turn his face to me in the way to asking. "Say yes" I whisper. "Yes mom." "Good, I'll see you tomorrow" "Bye mom" Charlie said.

I think my mom is going to stay at my house. But it was Charlie. I doesn't know what to do about this oh my god. "Calm Alexa." Charlie said. I perk up and look at him. "I think I got an idea. But it's up to you anyway." He said. "Please tell me Charlie" I said.

Charlie's uses his thumb to lift up my chin. "Pretend like we are couple." He said and smirk. I was stunned for a sec then reply back. "Uh..oh..I don't know.." I said hardly. He move his face closer. I was closing my eyes cuz I can't look at him that close. "Believe me this will work." He whisper. "So your fam coming tomorrow. You should pack another back for living at your house." He said.

I going into the bed room then find some clothes in his dresser. I paced the stuff in another back. Then going to my house with Charlie.

We listen to music while on the way. I think I can not be really comfortable under the same roof with him. He's always making my heart pounding and melt sometimes.