Chapter 9 - Middle

• Charlie POV •
I waking up because I feels the sweet lips try to kissing me softly. I knew it was her. My fancy sugar. I have no idea why I call her that. It might because of her fancy reaction and her sweet behavior.

Alexa tangled her fingers in my hair then I flipped her on top of me. I can't see her clearly so I blink 2 or 3 times and then realized that I was looking at Alexa. It was really her not my body.

So I quickly telling her and she wasn't understood at the first time. I told her again and finally she's got it.

Alexa running into the bathroom then running out to hugging me. She's very excited and telling me that it's works. But I literally don't know what is she mean or what's work.

"Alexa, what do you mean by IT'S WORKED?" I asked her about the things she said. "Yesterday, I wished for this. At the temple" "If you remember the goddess of mercy thing" she's said and still hugging me.

I pat her hair and looking at the most cutest person in the world that I ever met. She's very cheerful and cute as all the time. That's why I fell for her.

I walking to the kitchen to make breakfast while my sugar are in the bathroom.

We eat breakfast and I go to the bathroom. Brush my teeth and do other things. I get dressed and taking out to the next place I planned.

We going down to the street then I called my private driver to drive us to Edo Tōkyō Museum.

This museum are showing the history of Tokyo during the Edo period.

We walking around and holding hand. "Charlie look at this" Alexa shake my hand to look at the small replica of Tokyo. I smile at her while she's exiting with the model.

After about 2 hours we're going to get lunch at the restaurant around here.

"What do you want to get, pizza?" She said and smile. I really like when she's smile like that. I smile back I continue reading on menu. "Can I have 2 set of sushi" Alexa ordered the waitress. "I'll get a watermelon juice" I ordered drink for Alexa.

She smile and giggles. "What's so funny?" "Nothing" She said and looking outside.

About 10 minuets
We got our food. I see Alexa secretly taking pictures of me while I'm eating. But I just pretend like I didn't see it. She is the only one who can have my personal pictures.

• Alexa POV •
We eating lunch after Charlie's took me to Edo's museum. I ordered sushi for us. I know he's likes it. He also ordered watermelon juice for me. He knows I like it.

I took some pictures of him while he eating. Luckily he didn't see me do it. "Pizza, where should we go next?" I asked Charlie. "Hmm..we'll see" Charlie said and smile.

We finished our lunch, we get into the car and Charlie's tell his driver where to go.

Charlie tell his driver to stop somewhere and he's decided to rent the car. He said he wants to feel it just only us. Aww..cute.

"Pizza, where are we going?" I ask him again. I wanted to know where do he gonna take me to next. "Patience sugar" he said and move his one hand on mine.

Not too long
We're arrived at the night street. Charlie said it's called Ginza. This place are sophisticated and upscale view of Tokyo at night. This street are plenty of high class restaurant and night clubs.

We're walking across the street to see the lights and neon. There is attract a decidedly fashionable and mature crowd. "Wanna enjoy adult life sugar?" Charlie ask and give me a frisky look. "Yeah nothing to worry about" I said and smirk. "You said it yourself sugar" he smirked back at me and pull me into the lounge.

He ordered a glass of alcohol and we talking. I don't usually drinks a lot of alcohol so I ordered a glass of cocktail. Then I feel like someone walking closer to me from behind.

"Alexa!" The voice said my name the I turn to look who is it. "Caleb?" I think it's Caleb. I kind of remember him. Last year I was helped him produce a music. "Yeah, you looks good" he said and looks traveling at me. "Oh, thank you" I said.

Then he's walking closer me. "Long time no see, can I get a hug?" He asked. "Yeah, of course" I said and hugging him. I feel his hand are going down across my back and lower down almost under my waist.

"What the hell are you trying to do?" I hear Charlie said and wrest his arms of me. I was stunned and step backwards to Charlie's side. "Woah, calm down bro. What did I do?" Caleb ask and give Charlie a sneer smile.

"Alexa, go" he said and pull me out of the lounge. "Charlie you need to—" I wasn't finished my sentence but Caleb are walk following us and grabbed my hand. "We wasn't finish talking yet, can you wait?" Caleb said. Charlie's turn around and walk towards him. "What is your matter with MY GIRL?" He said sternly. "Your girl? Hah" Caleb said. "What so funny asshole?" Charlie started to angry with Caleb now.

"Charlie, calm down" I said and trying to cool him down. "Yo, you said you gonna go. But seems like your girl doesn't want to" Caleb shrugged. Charlie's going punch him in a second. I running in front of him and hugging him so sudden.

"Baby, don't!" I said. "Please don't make any violence here" I said and holding him tighter. Charlie pull his fist down and sight. "Put your fucking ass away and don't you dare to messing around with my girl anymore bastard" he said and walk away. Caleb still in shocked. "I'm sorry about Charlie. See you later" I said and running follow Charlie to the car.

"Charlie, are you—" "be quiet" he said sternly to me. "Uh, ok.." I look down and feeling little guilty.

We back at the condo. Charlie didn't say anything to me he keep quiet since in the car until now. I just only walk following him. I can't even look at him right now.

"Charli—" "Can you be quiet" he said and looks out the window. I walking behind him. I trying to grab his arm and says "Charlie why are y—" "shush!!!" He said and turn around. He pushed me onto the bed. Charlie grabbed my two hands and he's start to say something while he's on top of me.

"You still want to continue talk with him, huh?" He said and glared at me. His eyes are become darker and it isn't bright like before. "No! I wasn't" I yelled at him. He suddenly kiss me so I can't say anything back. "Listen, you know where did he want to touch you, but you still let him do it" he said. "No Charlie, it's not what you thinking right now—" "see, you still defending that bullshit" he said and glared at me. I fell so scared right now. I never seen him this frustrated before.

"Charlie! You need to calm down!" I shouted at him for the second time. "Oh really?" He smirked. Charlie's kiss me again but it wasn't feel good like normal. He kissing down to my neck. "Charlie please stop" I said shivering. He's remove his shirt off and continue on me. He's unbutton my shirt and star to kissing again. "Can you please stop doing this" my voice are more become shiver.

My eyes are start to watering. I'm so scared of him right now. Where is my sweet Charlie? This guy are getting crazy. Charlie's squeezes my wrist harder it's make me hurting a bit. "Ouch Charlie, please stop doing this to me" "I'm sorry" I said. My tears are start to coming out then Charlie are looking up and unwrapping my wrist. He's looking at me and get off my body.

He's seems stunned and guilty about what he just did to me. "Baby I'm so sorr—" "Get away from me!" I yelled at him then he's walking out of the bedroom. I know he was under his anger but I don't want to seeing him near me for tonight. He's only unbutton 2 of the rest on my shirt. It's wasn't show anything of me.

I still laying down on the bed. Just looking at the ceiling and let some tears out. Maybe it will get better tomorrow.