Chapter 6 - Family

• Alexa POV •
We arrived at my house. I walking in and go up to my room. Charlie walking follow me to my room too. "Ok, I think you gotta stay in this room and I will sleep at spare bedroom instead. "Hey, It's fine I will go to that room" Charlie said. "Oh, ok" I said and start to unpacking the stuff. I feel a bit tired so I go on the bed and finally sleep.

Morning
I opening my eyes. I feel I'm not the only one who laying on this bed. I slowly turn my face to the other side. "Oh mi_" I see Charlie's sleeping next to me. Actually it's myself ugh. I slowly flip over to the side to see him clearly. I quietly playing his hair and then he's opening his eyes.

"Morning" he said. Charlie grabbed my hand and smile. "Hey" I said. He suddenly flip me over and I laying on my back. "What are you do— doing?" I said little shaky. Now he's on top of me. I can not escape or defend myself cuz my two hands and hold by Mr.Charlie Puth. "Do you have any naughty dreams last night?" He said and smirk. Damn, that memories from 3 years ago are coming back to my head. Did I call him something dirty again??? Oh god, embarrassed.

"Ummm...no..I guess not(?)" I said and turns my face other ways. "Are you sure?" He ask with his sassy smirk. I just know how ridiculous my face is. *Dingggggggggg* I hear my house bell ring. Charlie's getting off me and then we walking down stairs to see if someone's at the door.

I opened the door and see my family's standing with the exited faces. "Alexa!!" my little sister said and run to Charlie. She's hugging Charlie and I can see that Charlie's very shocked but he's also hugging my sister. "Hi" I said and pretend to don't know my parents. Then we are walking into the living room. I serve some cookies and water to my fam. "Hi I'm Charlie, so happy to see you today!" I introducing Charlie's to my family. Ugh I hate to call myself Charlie.

"Alexa is this your boyfriend?" my dad asked. "Yes dad, he's my bf" Charlie's said and pull me into shoulder hug. I look at him to show that he should stop. Then my family are looking at me and we're start to talking. Not very long Charlie's take them to the second floors. He's take them to the spare bedroom.

several hours later me and Charlie's cooking some lunch for my family. We eat the lunch and talking. My little sister walking beside Charlie and whisper him. "You're boyfriend is cute" then she's look at me kind of blush. Charlie's look at me and give me a shy smile.

After lunch my mom and dad are in the room up stairs. My brother and sister are in living room with me and Charlie. "Charlie...?, You look familiar" My brother said to me. "I do? oh haha" I said and fake laugh. "Who do you think my bf similar to Bennett?" Charlie' asked my brother. "I don't know. Maybe some singer or actor" He said. "you're right" Charlie's said. "what do you mean Alex?" "This guy right here is singer bro" he said and look at me.

"you are?" Bennett asked me. "Yeah...If you know the attention song" I said. "Oh, it's you" He said. "Can you sing? like for now." Bennett ask me to sing. Dang, I don't even know how to sing. "Ermm... I think it's better another chance" I said. Omg I just realize that I don't know how to sings. Then Carina move to sit on my lab and look at me. "your eyes are beautiful...I like your eyes" She said. "I kissed her cheek and say's "Thank you" I smile. then she's hugging me.

Charlie's look at me and smile. 'How long do you guys been together?" Bennett ask. "Oh it's just on--" "Oh it's about a year" Charlie's cut my sentence again. "Cool" Bennett said. Me and Charlie decide to go out buy some stuff cook the dinner. But Carina wants to go with us so I bring Bennett and Carina too. I need to drive cuz if I'm not it's seems like i drive for Charlie.

We arrived at super market. When I walking into the super market I can see that some people starts too running to me and taking the pictures with me.

"Excuse me...can I take Charlie now..?" Charlie said and grabbed my waist. Charlie's fans are glared at him not in the good way. "I'm sorry but I gotta go" I waved at his fans and walking with him.

"Charlie, are you ok?" I asked. "What do you think?" He said without looking at me. "I'm sorry, I just want to give them a best service" I said while walking in front of him.

He stopped and sight. "Listen I know you are trying to give my fans a best experience but what about me?" He said. Is he mad? He wasn't look at me again.

I put my hand on his shoulder. "Oww, Charlie...Please understand" I said. Then he perks up. "*sigh* Ok baby, I'm sorry. It's actually my fault. I never know how bored is it when someone dating me and needs to face something like this" he said. "I understand. Your fans love you. They willing to do anything for you. They're supporting you as much as they can. I know that feeling that's why I'd like to take a picture with them as much as I can" I said and smile.

He smile back at me. He suddenly pull me closer. Charlie's brushes his lips softly against mine. I softly kissing him back. This is my first kiss with Charlie. It also my first kiss. It was amazing. I can feel a little hot on my lips. Then I pull away. Charlie's staring deeply in my eyes making me blush. My heart are pounding really fast. I cannot feel any air that I breathe in. He giggles. "Let's go baby" Charlie's holding my hand and walking.

What are we now? I don't know. It's very good feelings but if he don't even feel anything like me? What about his fans? He doesn't tell me what are we become. I just known that he said pretend. Is it pretend? I'm confused. I wanted to ask him. But I'll wait until we got home.