Chapter 11 - Last Day In Japan

• Charlie POV •
This is the last day that we're staying here. I saw my baby sugar sleeping right next to me. She's very beautiful. I kisses her cheek. Then she's waking up. "Good morning pizza." She said and smile. "Hello sugar." I reply back.

We cuddle a little before I go to bathroom. Today I'm taking her to Tokyo tower.

I finished with the bathroom then I go to the kitchen. I'm making scrambled eggs for breakfast. I wasn't hurry to make it, Alexa still using the bathroom.

15 min later
I finished cooking breakfast. Alexa finished her morning routine. So, we sitting down and eating our food. We talking about everything. Just everything.

Sometimes I wanted to living like a normal people. Like no rumors no fame and no one even pay attention. It would be more peaceful and easier.

This might be a long time since I sign up with Atlantic Records. It's actually changed my life a lot. My friends are not even act the same with me. Just some of them. I missing my old life sometimes. But what can I do anyways.

"Pizza....Hello." I can heard the voice said not loudly. "EARTH TO CHARLIE, HELLO ARE YOU SLEEPING MY PIZZA BOY!!" Damn, this time make me flinch. She's said very loud in front of me.

"Ye— Yes love, What's up?" I asked. She's giggles and lean forward. "What's you thinking" she's asked. "I—" "you think that you could be better off with somebody new, no oh oh baby no~" She sings and giggles.

"Haha, Seems like somebody going to steal my carrier. Aren't her?" I said and lean forward. "Haha, maybe." She said and poked my cheek.

We continue eating and talking. Not very long we finished our food and I tell her to get ready for the last place we're going.

• Alexa POV •
Today Charlie's going to take me to Tokyo Tower! So excited!! I get in my room and pick some clothes to wear. I wear crop top and black jeans with the leather jacket. "Done." I said to myself.

"Pizza, I'm done." I tell Charlie. He's walking to me and his eyes are traveling on me. "You look so pretty" he said. Then he's walking to the bedroom.

10 min later
He finished his clothes and we're going to Tokyo Tower. "No driver?" I asked. "No driver." He said and opened the door for me.

I get in the car and say thank you to him. He's sitting down in the driver side and started to drive to our destination.

20 min later
We arrived at the Tokyo Tower. It's look really good. We enter to the museum under the tower. There's a lot of shops and restaurants.

We walk around inside and go to the top. The view is very nice. Me and Charlie are walking together. It's really good.

We go back down to the first floor then I saw two girls are looking at us and whispering something. I look straight at them then they saw me and they started to walk away. I can see they quickly put they phone down and act like nothing.

I decided to stop walking. "Charlie, wait here for a second." I said and walk straight at them. "Hey, you guys" I said and smile. "Hi..?" They said awkwardly. "Do you want to take a picture with him?" I asked as they look at each other. "Umm..it's ok" another girl said.

"Charlie! Come here! There is your fans right here." I called him then he's run to us. "Oh hey, I'm sorry didn't see you guys" he said and smile.

"Go, make yourself such a friendly idol" I said and giggles. They started to taking a picture. I look at his fans so happy to see him it's make me very happy too.

"Are you guys... DATING?" One girl asking me. "Oh yeah... we are" I feel little shy to say that in front of Charlie. "You are so pretty, what is your name?" His fans asked. "Alexa." I said. "Aw, you're so sweet Alexa. Nothing like in the rumors." She said. Rumors, ugh. "Oh, really? Is that bad?" "Kind of actually, they said you were so arrogant and..." she's going to said something but her friend shake her to stop.

"Thank you Charlie, you too Alexa. We love you" they said. "Alright, guys bye. Love you too" Charlie said and waved at them. He's look at me lean closer "Not as much as you, Sugar" he whispered. Making me freeze and blush. Uh, my pizza.

About an hour later
We find some restaurant to get some lunch. We ordered the food and we ate.

Two hours later
We finished our lunch and Charlie's drive me home. We going into the elevator wait for our floor. We walk to our room and I drop myself down onto the bed.

"Baby, you tired?" Charlie asked as he going inside. "Not really." I said looks at him. "Good, we can have some fun?" I sit myself up and seeing him smirk while sitting on the bed. "Fun?" I said. "Interesting." Reply back playfully with him.

"Ahah, you know what you're thinking right?" He said and slowly crawl closer to me. "Maybe." I said and leaning close to him.

He's moving his face closer till his nose touches mine. I pause and close my eyes. I making sure that he close his eyes too then I push him to lay in his back. "Woah, that's kind of naughty." He said and pull my shoulder down to his chest.

"I'm bored, let's have some fun here." I said as a lift myself up a little and cupped his face. Charlie's hold my hands and chin up to kiss me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He smirked. "Yeah" I said and kisses his cheeks. Charlie's bit his bottom lips and pull his shirt off. "Are you feeling hot or just for teasing?" I asked but no need the answer.

"Am I HOT? You knew that already" he smirked. Dang, please stop that smirk. "Uh," I scoff and looks other way. "Come on, kiss me." I do as he said and tangled my finger in his hair.

Charlie's kissing my neck. I let go his name out under my breath. "Charlie...". "Keep going calling out my name" Charlie said with his sexy low voice. I take my hoodie off. Now it's just vest I'm wearing. "Sexy" he said and start to sucking my collarbone.

"Char—lie.." I calling his name; breathing heavily. "You're turning me on Sugar" said and smirked. I kissed him one more time and whisper "This is so much fun, thanks" I smirked and get off his body. I waved at him and go sit on the couch. Find some movie to watch on Netflix.

• Charlie POV •
Alexa whispered to my ear and waved at me before she's left outside. "Nice teasing" I mumbled to myself and wearing my shirt. Then going outside to join her company.