Chapter 3 - Drowning

• Alexa POV •
Uh...how long was I fell asleep? Wait where is Charlie? Ugh he might left already. I pull the blanket off and standing.

I try to walking towards but seems like I'm too drunk I can't walk like normal. Suddenly I fall in my own pool that I've never fell in it before. "Help..." I used the last energy I have to yell for help but there's no one out here.

I can feel my body are getting under the water till I can't feel the air. *choke* I don't want to die today. Not today....

Several hours later
*gasp* *Breath Breath Breath* "Charlie!!!!! Thanks god you're not die" Somebody said with the British accent makes me very confused. "Where am I?" I said and blinking I saw the different ceiling and feel different.

"Your house. Don't you remember?" That voice answers my question. I trying to sit up but it's very hard. "Let me help you" He's helping me to sit up and I slowly look at him.

"Liam!????" I stunned. Omg I can't believe it is who's helping me to sit up!!! How did he knows my house or Charlie invited him? "What happened? I think I'm gonna die last nigh" I said and very very confused. "Yeah, you're drowning last night but luckily I came here and saw you first" Liam explained.

Wait...this is not even my house!!!! "This is not my house!!" I yelled. "Charlie calm!" Liam said. I running away from Liam and go in the room that doesn't lock. *gasp* uh where am I? I keep asking myself this question.

I saw the bed and mirror on the wall so I decided to looking in. "What the feck in the world is this!!!!!" I saw Charlie face in the mirror.

I hurrying run in the bath room and find another mirror. "Omfg this is not real!!!" It's really not just his face but the whole body is him. His hair the eyebrows and hazel green eyes!!!!! "Oh my god I can't__"

• Charlie POV •
*Inhale* *Breath* "Alexa!!!" Someone yelled Alexa's name. I remember that voice was Corner. The guy from Alaska. "Alexa are you alright?!" I heard her friend said.

I slowly sitting up and saw Alexa friends. "Why am I here?" I asked cuz I remember last night I almost die in my pool. "You don't remember?" Her other friends said. "Last night you were drowning in the pool."

I have no idea why you're went outside" she said. "I want to get some air" I said. I looking around I noticed that this isn't my house but Alexa. "Wait...is it Alexa house?" I asked. "It's your house Alexa" her friend said.

I feel very weird and confused. What was happened. Last night I think I'm went to my house already or not? Damn forgot. I standing up and walking to the rest room.

I wash my face and seeing Alexa in the mirror!! "What the fuck" I accidentally sweared. I grabbing the hair and it's real!!! Her blue eyes her blond hair and this body!! "What the fuck is this real?!?!" I was shocked really shocked.

Then I running out of the rest room. I saw the car key so I grabbed and find the car. I quickly drive to my house and get in.

• Alexa POV •
I slowly opening my eyes I saw Liam and Alexa looking at me. Wait Alexa!?!!? It's my freaking self!?!? I quickly sit up and shake her body. "Alexa why are you not me?!?!" What the heck am I asking. "Alexa is it you?!?!" She asked. "Yeah it's me!!! Who the heck are you!?!" I yelled.

"Calm down its me Charlie and I'm talking to myself!!!" What the feck!! Why Charlie is in my body what is this mean!!! "Oh my god. I'm confused" Liam said.

"Listen Liam I'm Charlie and this is Alexa my friend" Charlie explained. "But What is happened why you're girl Charlie?" Liam asked. "I have no idea mate. This is incredible in the weird way." Charlie's explained to Liam.

"What do we gonna do next??" I asked Charlie. "I don't know Alexa. Maybe we need the time to think" he said. "Do you guys want to talk private? I will leave then" Liam said. "Thanks Liam. But don't tell anybody ok?" Charlie said. "Of course bro. See ya" Liam said and walking out.

Now again, just me and Charlie. I mean me and myself that Charlie are inside?? Duh, screw this. "How did it really happened? I can't believe" Charlie mumbled. "I don't know...I mean I'm not hate to be you but you're guy... If you know what I tryna say" I said and looking down.

"Hmm..true. But can you just don't act like that. I look so weird. I mean it's like girl" Charlie said and look at the floor.

Did he blush?? Aww..but that's myself!!! Omg I can't believe this. "So how do we gonna get back in ourselves again?" I said with the tired tone of Charlie's voice. "I don't even know how this happened. If I know I will solve this easily" Charlie said.

About an hour later
We still sitting down on Charlie's sofa and stressing out. I can't do this anymore. This is so bothering my mind.

• Charlie POV •
I saw Liam watching myself laying on the couch. I decided to talk to Liam and tell him what was happened.

I discovered that Alexa are are in my body so I talking to her and Liam for a bit. Liam decided to leave and now there's just me and Alexa sitting on the couch and stressing out.

"Ok..I think we should pretend that there's nothing has happened" I said. "How??? I don't even know how live like you" She said. "This house..well, mansion is very big for me" she said. I don't think it's that big but I'll accept her opinion. "Well, let's just try Alexa" I said. "But.." "No more but Alexa" I said before I leaning my face close to her.

She's slowly moving back till there's no space anymore. Now she's laying on the couch and I'm almost laying on her. I moving closer but myself are totally bothering me.

"Well, just pretend. I promise I will take care of you" I said and help her sit up. "Do I need to ask you for permission before I take a shower?" She said and looks so shy. "Ummm.." damn that's awkward. "Actually no..." I said. "Do I?" I asked.

She's suddenly looking at me with the scared face. Why I'm look so stupid. "Nah..I mean no...but don't look!!" She's said in irregular way. That's funny haha. "Ok, so I'll go back to your house and......" I didn't know what to say next so I just left it like that. "Bye" I said. "Bye..." she's walked follow me to down stairs to wave at me before I left.